Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

i give up
frown.gif
quitters never win

Called STC last night and I've been told that they are doing FCFS
Then when i got there this morning they have already given out tkts to the ppl who lined up overnight. Then I missed it on footlocker.ca
Luckily I can grab my girl a size from kids footlocker, at the end of the day it's just a pair of shoes right? Hopefully I can get some luck on capsule or livestock website SMH

Got a 9.5. Looking to swap for a 9 or 8.5 even.

Any SportChek's that got 'em should release them at 10 after the tax free deal this morning. You might have a chance there. Eatons wouldn't tell me numbers.

Any SportChek's that got 'em should release them at 10 after the tax free deal this morning. You might have a chance there. Eatons wouldn't tell me numbers.
U mean sportchek has aj6? Too bad I'm heading home now. Everybody asked me to chk in dt but i gave up coz i heard ppl have checked everywhere, including Oshawa and whitby
Is laces toronto legit?

Had no idea SportCheck were getting them. Is this online or in-store?

Got a pair from Bramalea Footlocker. Easy transaction. Staff were mad cool. In and out in 3 minutes at 8am this morning.

Good luck if you haven't gotten yours yet.

got thru on eastbay after 1.5 hours while at work.  Got paid while doing it plus paid paypal which has 5% cash back.  Today was a good day.

FTL Canada finally letting me add to cart, but there's an estimated checkout time of 1 hr & 37 min 
sick.gif

I have a 9.5, looking to trade for a 9 or 8.5. Can meetup in the downtown core today.

I doubt many people are going to have luck at the ES... drove by on my way to work this morning and the parking lot was filled with cars already and this was at like 7:30am

Aren't kids supposed to have school on fking blk friday? I see ppl camping wif their parents especially those asians SMH

I doubt many people are going to have luck at the ES... drove by on my way to work this morning and the parking lot was filled with cars already and this was at like 7:30am

That's employees and truck workers. Actual ES customers weren't allowed in and had to park in the that Indian restaurant/business parking lot across the street from ES. Customers weren't allowed in the ES lot until 8:45

Last edited:
STC checkout system is horrible... got my ticket and had to wait until 8 to pick up the shoes... even though the store was open at 7 smh.

well i joined the pizza party today, hope most of you guys will eat soon enough!

STC checkout system is horrible... got my ticket and had to wait until 8 to pick up the shoes... even though the store was open at 7 smh.

well i joined the pizza party today, hope most of you guys will eat soon enough!
All the Footlockers and Champs downtown followed the same procedure. I had to wait until like 9am because the line at HOH was so long and slow..I was also surprised at how many clueless people there were too. At least 20 people at HOH got to the cashier not realizing they needed a ticket to purchase the shoe.

same thing with the other locations... I know the managers for a couple of stores and they all say the same thing. They're open at 7 but can't sell the infrareds until 8. STC has the worst ticket system as they just hand out numbers and not sizes.

Back
Top Bottom