Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nothing special at ES - had some 4labs, the new spizzikes and couple of the xx9s. Don't anybody waste time on the13s dropping tomorrow though, all called for by the employees already lol ..
How's the hype on them anyway?

So I called FTL/HOH sq1 and just in case anyone else is wondering retail for the Pantone pack will be 600, with tax that comes to about 678 I believe lol, yikes.

Ya prices are dumb! GS pair for Columbias are $175 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. My guess is that Columbia and Oreo IVs in men's sz will be $275 considering how much 88s were.

Last edited:
Ya prices are dumb! GS pair for Columbias are $175 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. My guess is that Columbia and Oreo IVs in men's sz will be $275 considering how much 88s were.
Damn! 175 for GS pairs? I shouldn't be surprised but it's just getting ridiculous. I'm hoping the Oreo's wont be 275 but if Infrared's were just 265 after tax I can def see that happening

All Nike outlets are doing 25% off hash wall and clearance clothing all weekend. They are also giving out $25,$50 cards depending on what you spend to use on anything in store starting Jan 1 2015. Picked up some tech fleece pull overs and tech fleece zip up in a couple of colours for the wife at $40 each after savings....also grabbed a pair of Jordan futures( that were on hold for an employee but he decided against them) for $89, Jordan 2 for $89, FOAMPOSITE zoom boots for $99, flyknit free for $52 after discounts and received a total of $150 worth of vip cards for Jan 1.

Last edited:
All Nike outlets are doing 25% off hash wall and clearance clothing all weekend. They are also giving out $25,$50 cards depending on what you spend to use on anything in store starting Jan 1 2015. Picked up some tech fleece pull overs and tech fleece zip up in a couple of colours for the wife at $40 each after savings....also grabbed a pair of Jordan futures( that were on hold for an employee but he decided against them) for $89, Jordan 2 for $89, FOAMPOSITE zoom boots for $99, flyknit free for $52 after discounts and received a total of $150 worth of vip cards for Jan 1.
nice. which store u hit up? which color tech fleece for women's? my wife got the purplish pink last week.

VM i assume?

just figuring out which store is worth going to between VM and halton

also...footlocker.ca just restocked 8, 8.5, 10, 11, 11.5 as of 8:15am

http://www.footlocker.ca/en-CA/prod...ack/red/?cm=: QUICK VIEW: MORE INFO&size=08.5

act fast! retail 235$ plus tax. use free shipping coupon code atop of site

edit: apparently out of stock if you try to checkout. sorry for false alarm

Last edited:
ES update:

I just went by the ES. For what I can remember they had:

Jordan xx9 all black, white/unc blue, red with the big jumpman pretty much FSR
Jordan 4 lab 1 most sizes
Nike command forces in black most sizes
Barkley chuckposites both silver and purple most sizes
Jordan 13 black /red gs and toddler sizes
Jordan gold futures gs sizes
Some scattered sizes of he floral Roshe's
Jordan future premium leather - gathering dust on the back wall at 300$+
Jordan 1 black gum size 14

For those that have been to the ES before, you know there is a place to donate old shoes at the bottom of the stairs. When I was leaving, there were these 4 punk kids laughing about how they were going to Instagram pics of themselves pretending to donate the shoes they just bough but not actually donate them. Clowns!

Thanks for the update, how much were the floral Roshes ?
ES update:

I just went by the ES. For what I can remember they had:

Jordan xx9 all black, white/unc blue, red with the big jumpman pretty much FSR
Jordan 4 lab 1 most sizes
Nike command forces in black most sizes
Barkley chuckposites both silver and purple most sizes
Jordan 13 black /red gs and toddler sizes
Jordan gold futures gs sizes
Some scattered sizes of he floral Roshe's
Jordan future premium leather - gathering dust on the back wall at 300$+
Jordan 1 black gum size 14

For those that have been to the ES before, you know there is a place to donate old shoes at the bottom of the stairs. When I was leaving, there were these 4 punk kids laughing about how they were going to Instagram pics of themselves pretending to donate the shoes they just bough but not actually donate them. Clowns!

I think the floral Roshe's were 79.99. No KD ext's at all when I was there. Don't know if they even had them at all. They had the multicolour KD lifestyle shoes I think in size 11.5 and lower.

Thanks for the info.

Went by hh and saw the 2s, fsr; as well as some qs am 95 (99.99 - 25%); and and some am 90 essentials (69.99-25%). Backwall and clearance were lacking anything worth mentioning.

Vmills has some lebron xi low and mid (I believe it's the gamma blue) for 139.99 - 25%. A few team jordans. I saw some youth sized jordan 3 fire reds.

Yorkdale HR has the tan AF1 RTs on display. I didn't bother asking for sizes because AF1s are not comfortable enough for me. $300, low and high

Went to SVP Steeles today, on the shoe rack without box, saw Jordan Spikz (Black, Challenge Red, Yellow) for 99.99, various size, biggest is 10.5, Air Max98 silver for $69.99 size 9.5, Air Max2 trainer multi colour 10.5 for 79.99, still have Air Way Up blue for $79.99.

Went to Burloak Nike Outlet, try to find Jordan future, too bad they don't have it, but do have KD VI in yellow & teal @ back wall for $79.99, another 25% off too, only in size 11, 11.5 & 12, one pair each size. Great deal!

Courtside Sneakers just tweeted that Kobes, Lebrons and KDs will be limited in Canada as of 2015. They deleted the tweet immediately afterwards.

Sounds like a move Nike would pull. Jordans are the only thing moving. Kobe Elites moved early on because they were limited. Rest of the other sigs sit. Smh at Nike throwing more coal into the HypeTrain.

So what.

I haven't bought any of their sig shoes over here in years.

300$ after tax for the lebrons here and I just picked up a pair for 170cad shipped from the states.

So what.

300$ after tax for the lebrons here and I just picked up a pair for 170cad shipped from the states.

tumblr_m5th7kk8Pl1qca6l1.gif

So what.

Why not just buy them from the ES? With conversion, you'd prob pay about the same and avoid risking getting hit with customs.

Courtside Sneakers just tweeted that Kobes, Lebrons and KDs will be limited in Canada as of 2015. They deleted the tweet immediately afterwards.

Sounds like a move Nike would pull. Jordans are the only thing moving. Kobe Elites moved early on because they were limited. Rest of the other sigs sit. Smh at Nike throwing more coal into the HypeTrain.
So are they gunna be limited or not? Kinda confused since they deleted the tweet

went to Halton today, also 25% off hash wall and clearance. A couple things 30% were off as well mostly shorts.

am1 NIKE AIR MAX 1 – BAMBOO – FUCHSIA FORCE – POISON GREEN - 9.5 and up for 69.99 plus 25% off

am1 night track pack - Deep Blue - also 69.99 plus 25%

hyperdunk 2013 red, blue, black and pink for 79.99 plus 25%

jordan 2 off hash wall

1 jordan 10 melo sz 9? 

roshe blue and pink for 39.99 plus 25%.

no tech fleece unfortunately.

I asked the guy when i was paying and they said theyre will be a sale for boxing day but they cannot confirm it yet. Would anyone know what happened last year??

hypep BlueDeep Blude

Back
Top Bottom