Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yup, that's the one they had at Winners. My girlfriend got the white tee. Man, it's a men's small, which is what I wear but it's like a compression shirt on me, sizes are pretty messed. The sweatshirt I got is tight, bit it looks fine. Weirdly like tech fleece sizing. I came dangerously close to getting a bunch of M&N silver foil Raptors stuff, but imo this gear is better.

Last edited:

Marshalls has these in white or grey (pictured) and a bunch of other raptor shirts and sweaters. Saw them in just about every Marshalls and winners I went to two days ago (Mississauga, Dixie outlet, around Sherway garden)

In store - both Halton and Burloak have fairly helpful employes.

However - I have been to Burloak when employees have brought Kobe 8s, AJKOs from the back to show people they obviously knew - who then bought them - to which I asked if there were more and why they weren't any on the floor - I was told that they keep stuff like that in the stock room(?)

I am also still super pissed that I stood next to an employee at Halton who bought the Harden PE run the ones - of course in my size - for $75 - I or another customer with a VIP coupon could have had them for $50. Again I was told that he was given those from the stockroom - and he did tell me that there were other sizes left - but I asked why these aren't on the floor - no real answer from him or the cashier or employees standing around. I only buy shoes in my size - I am sure I could have bought a pair and flipped them on ebay or kijiji

Vaughn Mills had a couple random pairs of chuckposite cave purple or "cloak" colour... $169.97 plus 25% off. Tech fleece full zip ups for men's no discount. One pair of the new tech fleece pants in dark grey with lime hints and white zipper on clearance rack for $89 plus 25% off in a size large (which I grabbed), tech fleece on clearance rack for women, Some tech windrunner jackets still left over no discount. The hash walls were pretty basic. If you're size 11-12 there were a few decent shoes but nothing crazy. Three colours of the kd6 still fsr. Lots of runners, trainers all over the isles... Fsr of the free Flyknit chukka purple gold.

Last edited:
Damn lemme get you a Kleenex cryin over some run the ones..maybe you should let them know who you are n u special so they hold all the "heat" for you had to read 2 pages of you cryin over these run the ones even after burloak gave you a great deal

I did say they have fairly helpful employees and it was their choice to keep shoes in the back - but it's discouraging - you must be an employee. Relax - I'm just sharing an opinion... Lol.

And I see you joined yesterday...

Last edited:
I did say they have fairly helpful employees and it was their choice to keep shoes in the back - but it's discouraging - you must be an employee. Relax - I'm just sharing an opinion... Lol.

And I see you joined yesterday...

You been sharing your opinion and it's kinda tired..if all it takes is some kid working minimum wage getting a shoe before u for you to get discouraged..well then..n it was a RUN THE ONE. Not some limited hyper strike or whatever.. Sorry not an employee not enough patience to deal with people like you

Anyways on to the real reason I joined..anyone know canadian retail for the kobe 10's??

You been sharing your opinion and it's kinda tired..if all it takes is some kid working minimum wage getting a shoe before u for you to get discouraged..well then..n it was a RUN THE ONE. Not some limited hyper strike or whatever.. Sorry not an employee not enough patience to deal with people like you

Anyways on to the real reason I joined..anyone know canadian retail for the kobe 10's??

I am on this board to help - period - not criticize others OPINIONS - retail will be $220 or higher.

And I mentioned Lunar Landing 90s - regardless of the item - it is just the principle - it's not the minimum wage earner but the manager that allows this - why hide size runs of shoes in the back? And you don't need to read my posts... Move along...

Last edited:
looking for this pair of shoes i saw at house of hoops a couple of months back...that i should have copped but didnt and now cant find them anywhere...

i don't know if they were air jordan 1s but they looked like them....carolina blue/white patent leather....they were like $160...

any info?

I am on this board to help - period - not criticize others OPINIONS - retail will be $220 or higher.

And I mentioned Lunar Landing 90s - regardless of the item - it is just the principle - it's not the minimum wage earner but the manager that allows this - why hide size runs of shoes in the back? And you don't need to read my posts... Move along...

Who you helping crying bout some run the ones?? And them lunar 90's last time I checked on kijiji it's the usual resellers selling multiple pairs. First u mad at the employees now u mad at the manager FOH tell em to get your size run of run the ones right next to that size run of concords they save for only employees..if you gettin so bent over them or any other shoe how come you don't scoop me up at footlocker?? Oh yah they hide n save shoes too..maybe you should just get out cause it looks like you can't win

And who you help out so far other than posting some soft sale...

Who you helping crying bout some run the ones?? And them lunar 90's last time I checked on kijiji it's the usual resellers selling multiple pairs. First u mad at the employees now u mad at the manager FOH tell em to get your size run of run the ones right next to that size run of concords they save for only employees..if you gettin so bent over them or any other shoe how come you don't scoop me up at footlocker?? Oh yah they hide n save shoes too..maybe you should just get out cause it looks like you can't win

I post in other threads too - I bought 997s from that soft sale for two other NTers from the US - shipped them - took my own personal time - and I ended losing a few bucks - but I helped two NTers out. I shared some links from the nrml and off the hook sale etc. - why am I even trying to justify myself here.

What is your problem buddy? Take some deep breathes... Jesus... Get out of what? Lol. Again - you missed the point... Move along.

So you know - being new to NT - lots of people have lots of opinions - people like me complain all the time:wink: get used to it or "get out"... Lol...

Last edited:
Marshalls has these in white or grey (pictured) and a bunch of other raptor shirts and sweaters. Saw them in just about every Marshalls and winners I went to two days ago (Mississauga, Dixie outlet, around Sherway garden)
I hope when you put them on the dryer they don't shink lmao 

looking for this pair of shoes i saw at house of hoops a couple of months back...that i should have copped but didnt and now cant find them anywhere...

i don't know if they were air jordan 1s but they looked like them....carolina blue/white patent leather....they were like $160...

any info?

Legend blue 1's? try champs

Dude, let it go. We're all trying to look out for each other and get the best deals for a wide variety of sneakers and apparel. Just because a sneaker doesn't interest you, it doesn't mean it's useless information--I for one benefitted from his information on the a Run the One's, and managed to track a pair down for myself thanks to his help. This isn't a Jordan thread, or a signature shoe thread, or whatever. If you aren't interested in the content being produced, then just leave.

Regardingt he Kobe X, a safe bet is to add $30-$40 on top of Canadian retail, or just pose the question in the Kobe X thread.

The *****ing ends here though, it's not adding to discussion, and is derailing the thread.

Regardingt he Kobe X, a safe bet is to add $30-$40 on top of Canadian retail, or just pose the question in the Kobe X thread.

I can wait for them to reduce in price :D.  In the mean time I'm waiting for the lunar 3s; the look pretty good.

I post in other threads too - I bought 997s from that soft sale for two other NTers from the US - shipped them - took my own personal time - and I ended losing a few bucks - but I helped two NTers out. I shared some links from the nrml and off the hook sale etc. - why am I even trying to justify myself here.

What is your problem buddy? Take some deep breathes... Jesus... Get out of what? Lol. Again - you missed the point... Move along.

So you know - being new to NT - lots of people have lots of opinions - people like me complain all the time:wink: get used to it or "get out"... Lol...

Oh dang...give this man a hand and one of those secret shoes them employees holdin out in the back rooms of the outlets...real talk though that's great that you do that and I'm sure those people really appreciate you helping them out...but if if you gonna get bent over missin out on stuff at an OUTLET u prolly shoulda kicked yourself for missing it at the store. But other than that cool u help people out, nice.. You get great deals..cool..u wanna complain about missin out at some outlet..well at that point you contributing about as much as I am right now..anyways I'm good thanks

As for asking the kobe question with this being the CANADA forum, we'll never mind I guess I'll just wait for the employees to hoard them all at the outlets or footlocker

Oh dang...give this man a hand and one of those secret shoes them employees holdin out in the back rooms of the outlets...real talk though that's great that you do that and I'm sure those people really appreciate you helping them out...but if if you gonna get bent over missin out on stuff at an OUTLET u prolly shoulda kicked yourself for missing it at the store. But other than that cool u help people out, nice.. You get great deals..cool..u wanna complain about missin out at some outlet..well at that point you contributing about as much as I am right now..anyways I'm good thanks

As for asking the kobe question with this being the CANADA forum, we'll never mind I guess I'll just wait for the employees to hoard them all at the outlets or footlocker
Bro give it a rest... this is not the place for this... Stop hollering at other people and ****.. just shut the **** up.. wasting forum space when all of us are here to inform each other...  The guy youre hating on right now has been helping out with this forum often and i dont even know this guy... so please again.. just stop it..

LOL @ the last page. Still on the lookout for those nike snowboarding boots. If they pop up again Please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom