Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was at the Milton Outlet today, not much really

Lebron xi maison du lebron maybe 1 in each size for $140 i think
Lebron xi everglades 8, 10, 10.5, 11.5, 12 $140
KD 5 elite orange 10-13 $90
KD 6 elite superhero 8, 12, 13 $110
KD 6 gum 1 in each size i think $80
KD 7 calm before the storm 7.5, 10, 11.5, 12 for $140

Nice, may have to check it out tomorrow. No additional discounts?

Just got home after a mirvish show - noticed some chairs in front of HOH on Yonge - no raffle there I guess?

A little off topic - but it's funny how they remaster two IVs that sold so poorly when they first released - just saw the laney xivs are releasing this summer as well - another shoe that never sold at retail.

Just got them off footlocker.ca with ease. Tried to use the promo code for free shipping but wasn't working for some reason,  anybody else have this issue? Edit* nvm cant use the code on launches..figures

Last edited:
Thought I was successful on footlocker.ca. But got the "Unfortunately we were unable to process your order at this time...." However, my paypal was charged and I got a confirmation email from footlocker still. Meh, not gonna get my hopes up. This happened to me before...

I got my pair through NDC. Didn't want to go out in the cold, and forgot about FTL online.

I only bother with NDC if it's not released here when our dollar is this bad.  If you have to get it shipped here from the US, then it's not worth it.

To anyone who went to HOH Square One, did you guys happen to see if they had the Adidas D Lillard 1's yet?

Footlocker.ca had a FSR this past week of the Lillard "All Star". If the spotty "free shipping" code works, that might be a good way to go.

Kinda disappointed they're $140 tbh.

Last edited:
Yeah I had noticed it earlier, unfortunately they sold out of my size. The price disappointed me too I was hoping it'd be closer to US retail.

Sorry I meant wasn't easy online. Didn't try stores due to the garbage weather

Yeah, shockingly in-store was easy according to a few friends and a couple of NTers on here that I spoke to. Like someone said, it was pretty much easy (at locations that didn't do raffles) if you went early morning-early afternoon. Even mid-afternoon I was getting texts from friends saying various locations still had sizes.

Last edited:
For those of you shopping online for stuff from US, just remember to keep currency conversion in mind. Sometimes it might end up being the same, or even more. A Retro let's say is 209USD = 262CAD, + Gas ($$) to Pick Up or Get it shipped over (~$20USD=~25CAD) + possible duty fees. Maybe it's just me, but even if it's just like a $10-20 difference I'd rather spend it here in Canada.

Last edited:
just coming back from NYC.. the oreos were an easy cop, had tons this morning when i got there at 11, and i ended up grabbing one of the last 8.5s at 9pm lol

retail was 217usd so about 280 cad

just coming back from NYC.. the oreos were an easy cop, had tons this morning when i got there at 11, and i ended up grabbing one of the last 8.5s at 9pm lol
retail was 217usd so about 280 cad

Where did you buy yours? Mine came up to $206 and some change. As you were saying, I got to the BK HOH at 8:00am and was out by 8:10am. Even passed by the Times Square Footlocker at 9pm and was able to scoop a pair (sz 13) with ease.

Where did you buy yours? Mine came up to $206 and some change. As you were saying, I got to the BK HOH at 8:00am and was out by 8:10am. Even passed by the Times Square Footlocker at 9pm and was able to scoop a pair (sz 13) with ease.
my fault, i meant to write $207 - i grabbed it at the footlocker @ times sq as well lol

Back
Top Bottom