Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Vaughn Mills received a huge sample shippment all size 9 all $40 I grabbed a bunch of stuff. Some cool stuff. Air talarias.. Lunar airmax 1s..ken Griffies air Max's, teimpos, boots, foamposite boots, some weird kd shoes, lebron 10-11, bo jackson's trainers and air Max's, flights new and og some hybrid winterized stuff also.
repped. any info on Halton?

Finally got my pairs from my sister in NY. Didn't need to add the Js. Hopefully I can get the upcoming Packers x Asics

Speaking of Nike ES......I heard they've tweaked their passes a little, the main thing being its size. There's a chance you maybe denied entering the store if present a pass that's a full sheet of paper. The new physical ones are smaller in size......so if you present a full page, they'll know its from an email and apparently you won't be allowed in.

I noticed the passes have changed recently, but getting refused entry is new to me. So keep that in mind I guess.

Last edited:
**** ftl called me this morning saying they don't have the red Kyrie 1s in Canada. Anyone know any place left that sells it? Checked sport chek eatin but no size 9

How do companies get access to ES passes for their employees? 
I actually called and asked this one day, after my printed out pass was turned away :frown: Apparently you need to have a company with at least 150 employees/members/subscribers etc. At least 100 need to use it, and if they decide enough sales were made after a trial run, they'll keep you in their rotation.

**** ftl called me this morning saying they don't have the red Kyrie 1s in Canada. Anyone know any place left that sells it? Checked sport chek eatin but no size 9

I would check out Sport Chek Yorkville, Sherway, and Leaside in Toronto, they tend to get the trendier footwear, but in all honestly, there's a good chance the Reds have dried up. Even the less popular colorways are selling out.

On the topic of the ES Store, I had a print out and I got denied last week, smh.

Last edited:

I actually called and asked this one day, after my printed out pass was turned away :frown: Apparently you need to have a company with at least 150 employees/members/subscribers etc. At least 100 need to use it, and if they decide enough sales were made after a trial run, they'll keep you in their rotation.
Thanks for the info, very insightful. I imagine it would be hard for most small-medium size companies to get 100 people to use these passes though.

^^^ I was told the 20s are $309 plus tax... so $349.17
mean.gif

that's crazy expensive... you can get way better stuff for that price
Oh definitely crazy! I wasn't planning on copping I was just sharing the info. I rather buy some made in USA/Eng NB or two pairs of infrareds when they come out again this year lol.
Speaking of Nike ES......I heard they've tweaked their passes a little, the main thing being its size. There's a chance you maybe denied entering the store if present a pass that's a full sheet of paper. The new physical ones are smaller in size......so if you present a full page, they'll know its from an email and apparently you won't be allowed in.

I noticed the passes have changed recently, but getting refused entry is new to me. So keep that in mind I guess.
PM'ed

Vaughn Mills received a huge sample shippment all size 9 all $40 I grabbed a bunch of stuff. Some cool stuff. Air talarias.. Lunar airmax 1s..ken Griffies air Max's, teimpos, boots, foamposite boots, some weird kd shoes, lebron 10-11, bo jackson's trainers and air Max's, flights new and og some hybrid winterized stuff also.
did you see any womens or kids samples? or just all mens

Just went, did not notice any kids or women's sample. Only size 9 men but very limited selection when I was there this afternoon.

also went to VM today, all the samples are gone, only thing decent was a pair of flight 89's for $40
not much else to report

Went to Milton Outlet - not much to report- some samples but just SB sigs - gloves in heat colorway size 9 - penny v in a sIze 9 - no discounts on hash wall or clothing.

did you see any womens or kids samples? or just all mens
I actually picked up two pairs of womens samples. They have size 7s and 8s. I remember seeing some Nike Free 3.0 studios, Lunar Elite Ski Hi Sneakerboot in burgundy, I picked up lunarglide 6s. Nothing really good for men as stated above, lot of Tiempos, a lot of randoms, didn't pick any samples. They're also doing a promo on all Flyknit Lunar 2s for 69.99, including those on hash. Full size runs in the Volt/Blue, volt, and sizes 10+ in black. Here are some colourways, only one pair of whites left in Women's 10.5. 

The Bay @ Eaton Centre has some decent clearance deals on Adidas Rocket Boost in scattered sizes right now. 

^ $45, size 8 and 8.5

Adidas Climaheat Rocket Boost in Navy for $64, size 8.5, 9, 11, 11.5. The silver one is available as well but @ $80.

They also have a pair of size 9 New Balance 530 for $60

Back
Top Bottom