Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I was just in Heartland and I passed by Winners and Marshalls. 

Winners had a some Blue Jays, and Raptors shirts, as well as Nike Hyperflights (Superhero pack All 3 CW's) in a few random sizes (can't recall the price exactly but i think it was just over $100). I saw size 12, size 11, and a couple 10.5's. They also had a pair of Jordan 1 in a Black/Gold/Red CW in sz 14.

Marshalls had New Balance 574's in a Black/White CW in various sizes for $60, and also had the Adidas TMAC3's for sz 8.5-10. Also a couple New Balance 580's in clearance in a White/Burgandy cw.
Can't believe those hyperflights are over 100$. I need them but not like that

Anybody know how much Kobe Xs go for at the ES? Just curious to know before I head out there

I saw a pair (looked fairly small) on display at Champs in Yorkdale around 7:15pm tonight. Didn't ask about sizes, sorry.

Don't know for sure, but probably 150-160.

Last edited:

Stayed at niagara past 2 days

went to halton 

all shoes were mentioned

They did have Nike tech shorts in a military green and/or a black (not the cotton ones more like a cargo)

Nothing smaller than 36 (49.99)

25% off red sticker or clearance 

went to niagara outlets..

- nothing really to announce other than the only thing that caught my eye was

Nike Free OG -  City pack (Japan) sZ. 8, 8.5, 10 (didnt check for bigger sizes) 79.99 +25 off <-- i think that was the price

KD orange sZ. 8-8.5 <-- agian, didnt check bigger sizes

Lundy's was surprisingly good this time, NO "HEAT" but good buys i guess

Crusaders blk sZ. 8-9 (79,99+ 25 off)

New crusaders blk FSR (89.99)

New crusaders gry and blue (99.99)

WMNS

Lunar Flyknit 1 blk (69.97 +25 off) 

Bunch of clothing. Left with two tanks, Both have 25% off on top

Touch tank teal (15)

Some random bball tank 9.97 <-- original price was 30
KARTER. LOL holla joe joe

Triple White Huaraches restocked yesterday at Champs Yonge/Dundas, should have all sizes for those who missed out.

Heard that other Champs stores also restocked as well, so call in to inquire for sizing.

Has anybody seen the black/white lunar 3s and or did Nike really only make like 17 pairs for Canada?

Looking for a way to delete a post. I meant to reply with a quote did not. Made a second message that worked below. Sorry for the clutter.

Last edited:
Damn, wrong time of the year for finals. Would have liked those KD VI Xmas's @ Halton.
Not sure what size you are looking for but as of yesterday they had a few of each size 10- 10.5 and 11 of KD VI Christmas. I snagged the last size 14. $79.99 +25% off. Can't beat that.

haven is getting the fragment x nike sock dart in blk/white and the air max one patch pack in beige/olive/black on thurs!

Haven is also getting the airmax 1 patch!! Just posted few hours ago on ig

Releasing thursday :D!

Last edited:
Adidas is doing their big 40% off everything sale. You have to be a member for the coupon to activate(when you add to cart). Boost products are still no bueno, which still sucks. Raptors stuff seems to be mostly prohibited as well, but pretty much everything else is fair game. 

Last edited:
15 people now.
Damnnnnn, any idea on how many pairs the shop receiving? Kinda hopeless to hit up the spot today at 7am
frown.gif

ES Update:

Nothing worth mentioning

Lebron What if

Double Nickel 10's in GS sizes and smaller 

Bunch of KD's 

1 or 2 pairs of MC Flyknit Air Maxes

Find that employees are eating up a lot the whole stock of releases lately.

Back
Top Bottom