Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Has anyone seen any lebrons around? The Kitchner store gets nothing

Two weeks ago Halton Hills had the 11's. Can't remember the exact colour name but it looked like Jade green?

Halton Hills also had the Solider 7 (I think) white/orange and air max lebron 10 lows.

Vaughan mills also had solider 7 and there was one air max lebron 10 low in a 10.5 on the back rack.

Does anyone have knowledge what's the going price for Asics Gel Kayano Trainers?

Been eye-balling the "Summer Pack" and I'm really feeling those...

Two weeks ago Halton Hills had the 11's. Can't remember the exact colour name but it looked like Jade green?

Halton Hills also had the Solider 7 (I think) white/orange and air max lebron 10 lows.

Vaughan mills also had solider 7 and there was one air max lebron 10 low in a 10.5 on the back rack.

Thanks for the update. If anyone sees any lebrons from size 9 to 11 please let me know

Last edited:

209cad from europe.  that's not including duties/customs and shipping.
Man 210 is pretty steep considering the fact that the current kayano 21 is 200... i''ve been wanting a kayano trainer as well but the prices seem really unreasonable for "old tech" on a shoe

If anyone's still waiting on the throwback Dino jerseys, Sport Chdck has them for 25% off(+10%). All NBA is 25% off right now.

Barely any sizes online.
I will check my local store tmr.
thanks!

Anyone know the difference between the 5 silver spikes and the 7 silver spikes?

7 spikes are older generation of throwbacks? I'm guessing 5 spikes is easier/costs less to make.

Last edited:
anywhere in the gta can i get the curry one's or is my best bet eastbay, ive checked all sportchecks and none of them have a sz 11

I saw the Curry 1's at Footlocker at Vaughan Mills last Sunday.
$160 ish (grey 'underdog' colour). Too expensive imo, but I don't buy ball shoes over $100. hah

http://shop.offthehook.ca/nike-air-max-90-v-sp/dp/34336 Almost FSR - No 8.5 or 9

[h1]NIKE - AIR MAX 90 V SP PATCH CAN $175.00[/h1][h1]
W75-H75-746682-106-1.jpg
[/h1]
http://shop.offthehook.ca/nike-air-max-95-v-sp/dp/34050 Almost FSR - No 9.5

[h1]NIKE - AIR MAX 95 V SP PATCH CAN $220.00[/h1]
W75-H75-747137-170-b.jpg

I honestly don't get the whole "patch" thing, just give me OG's in their true shape and material and I'm cool.

Does ftl release in store same as online release date? Not tryna miss out on the infrared kyries

I honestly don't get the whole "patch" thing, just give me OG's in their true shape and material and I'm cool.
Agreed - not down with all the Hyperfuse - may be more durable and harder to stain - but eugh, all that plastic.  The 95s are pretty dope since it`s nice canvas - but the 95s don`t work at all with the patch treatment (trading the 3M back heel for velcro patches seems weird to me).  But ya, definitely hype mainly due to the limited numbers -- like most hyped releases, it would easily sit if they were GR (see Air Max Zero hype).  Nike is diabolical with all the Air Max Day marketing.

But ya, think the plan is to go a proper retro later this year (at least for Infrared 90s in May).

EDIT: Do appreciate the folks posting the links though for those looking.

Last edited:
Only cared a little for the patch AM 1s and passed on those. Sticking to simple OGs, so I'm looking forward to those Infrared 90s in May.

Back
Top Bottom