Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

HoH Downtown is normally FCFS, only thing I recall being raffled in the last year or so was the mirror foams. The normal FL inside Eaton centre is also usually FCFS.

All other FL's that get most releases ( Fairview, Yorkdale, Bramalea, HoH Square 1, HoH SCT) are all raffle. Sherway sometimes get certain things but miss a lot of releases too and they are also raffle.

Champs (Downtown, Square 1, Fairview, Yorkdale) are also usually raffles.

What 60 stores? Certaintly not all of them are in the GTA?
The stores I listed above are the only ones worth trying when it comes to FootLocker/Champs. 95% of the time all the other stores across Toronto don't get the good releases. I have a Google doc with all the FL/Champs numbers across the GTA and call them when I know a release is coming to find out if they are getting it and always only those stores above that get them.

The stores I listed above are the only ones worth trying when it comes to FootLocker/Champs. 95% of the time all the other stores across Toronto don't get the good releases. I have a Google doc with all the FL/Champs numbers across the GTA and call them when I know a release is coming to find out if they are getting it and always only those stores above that get them.
So what are we to believe about these Chicago 1's? If 60 stores are getting them, it can't be just HOH

the HOH on yonge st is getting the chicagos. my family will be up there so i may ask my bro to try to cop a pair for me. idk what the sneaker scene is in canada, but is he line up for FCFS typically super long? im not tryna make my fam go out of the way like that.

the HOH on yonge st is getting the chicagos. my family will be up there so i may ask my bro to try to cop a pair for me. idk what the sneaker scene is in canada, but is he line up for FCFS typically super long? im not tryna make my fam go out of the way like that.
I think they might be doing a raffle. They said to call in tmrw. They will make their descision tmrw if it will be raffle or fcfs.

Does anyone know where to purchase cheap denim joggers in toronto, not looking to purchase online. Also, just looking for denim joggers that serve their purpose and not to buggy about those high end ones.

Saw a few sizes (sz 10/11 if i remember) of those Crocodile Dundee Nike Dunk's at Halton yesterday. 79.99

Last edited:

For anyone interested in the Air max 90 OG infrared. Holt Renfrew at Yorkdale already has a full size run of them. Call them to put your pair on Hold. Canadian release is set for the 28th.

please rep if I was any help ! 
Repped. Picked up my pair today thanks to you!

If it's FCFS... expect them to have to camp prob at like mid night on launch day TBH

for those asking about ES Passes,  looks like they just made them a little harder to share via email.    new passes are printed on coloured paper,  and each pass has an embossed stamp on it that says "Nike Canada Toronto Store".

also,  no I don't have any,  this info was shared with me by a friend.

I understand that, but pthree said he spoke to a rep saying only HOH is getting them. 60 stores in Canada but only 1 here in the GTA? Doesn't add up.

There's at least 4 HOH's in the GTA...
My bad. I just assume for some reason HOH to just be Yonge. I should consider STC, SQ1 as well. What are the other HOHs that don't come to mind for me right now?

I think they might be doing a raffle. They said to call in tmrw. They will make their descision tmrw if it will be raffle or fcfs.
  I just called and they said lineup for now but that may change later today so he said to call back late afternoon.

Where are these 4? I know of STC, Square 1 and HOH yonge street. ??

Yorkdale
Yorkdale is not a HoH, its just a normal FootLocker. Meaning they are not getting Chicago 1's

So what are we to believe about these Chicago 1's? If 60 stores are getting them, it can't be just HOH
After calling my usual list of Champs/FL it is true that only HoH is getting them here (3 stores). I don't know anything about this 60 stores getting them but that is not true. Outside GTA there is only 1 other HoH that I know of in Canada and that just opened pretty recently. So if you want these better go to the 2 raffles and sign up (maybe 3 downtwn HoH not sure yet)

Still need to check the other non champs/FL stores to see where will be getting them too.

Last edited:
  I just called and they said lineup for now but that may change later today so he said to call back late afternoon.

Yorkdale is not a HoH, its just a normal FootLocker. Meaning they are not getting Chicago 1's

After calling my usual list of Champs/FL it is true that only HoH is getting them here (3 stores). I don't know anything about this 60 stores getting them but that is not true. Outside GTA there is only 1 other HoH that I know of in Canada and that just opened pretty recently. So if you want these better go to the 2 raffles and sign up (maybe 3 downtwn HoH not sure yet)

Still need to check the other non champs/FL stores to see where will be getting them too.

the thing is... all of the HOH's had HOH displays before they were rennovated so they they got the HOH releases. YD had one of those displays too and so did FV but YD would get every release like Yonge, STC, SQ1 etc. Surprised they aren't getting these if it is indeed true. As for other locations outside of the GTA. There's one in Winnipeg, Montreal and Vancouver.

Back
Top Bottom