Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I still remember walking into Goodfoot in 2004 - picking up a pair of infrared 2003s - times have completely changed...

Crazy to think about it. Don't think the term "resell" was even in my vocabulary until the past recent years lol.

I really thought peoples attention would have been on the AJ1 Chi. But to hear that everyone is sold out on the AM90s is a straight kick in the jewels....

So tired of hearing those words, SOLD OUT.

Crazy to think about it. Don't think the term "resell" was even in my vocabulary until the past recent years lol.

True - just reminded me of an old Goodfoot T - Attack Of The Resellers - anyone remember this:

I really thought peoples attention would have been on the AJ1 Chi. But to hear that everyone is sold out on the AM90s is a straight kick in the jewels....
So tired of hearing those words, SOLD OUT.

The Chicagos aren't widely available. Pretty much only 5 places in Toronto got and not many pairs, I expected the 90s to go quick.

yeah the air max's were gone online and in the local store near me by like 1:30 this afternoon.

I would have been shocked if they didn't sell out. Classic shoe, fair price point, summer time, the usual social media hype, no way they were lasting. If anything most were trying to get both the 90s and 1s.

I would have been shocked if they didn't sell out. Classic shoe, fair price point, summer time, the usual social media hype, no way they were lasting. If anything most were trying to get both the 90s and 1s.
these will actually be my first pair of air max's

are infrared 90's that big of a deal?

these were on clearance racks all over the city when they released a few years ago...

now there is such a demand that you need to see if stores have stock?

that's crazy..

Those were those distressed OG ones. I didn't like them. I already have 08 and 2010 pairs so I passed on this release. The hype for sneakers is at an all time high. Anything that's hyped up will sell. The infrared 90 is a shoe collection staple

Marshall's just had a fsr of the last og infrared airmax release... Now they sell out in minutes?

Marshall's just had a fsr of the last og infrared airmax release... Now they sell out in minutes?

I guess gone are the days that you can walk into a Footlocker/Nike a week after their release and easily find your size.

Used to be Jordans in the late 90s to early 2000s -- no line ups...JBs on the sales racks -- and now this madness has crept to AMs... so what's next for the new generation to invade :smh:

Last edited:
 Dat midsole paint chipping :smh:  

Reason why I stay away from AM90's.
Is this still a problem today?

I really do miss goodfoot. Wish I bought more shoes then when it was easier.

I walked into livestock last weekend and it seemed like a lot of stuff was sold out, so the shelves looked kinda bare. They usually carried a lot more Nikes.
Then again, I've been kind of out of the loop, so maybe its just me.

didn't see anything good at es. kobe x (i think they are called the flights), a bunch of KDs on the racks, jordan futures, the regs i guess. picked up the MC FK max though.

Last edited:
If the THIRST levels weren't so high and fools willing to pay rent prices for kicks wasn't so common Jordan and others Nike, Adidas and even New Balances would be a breeze to cop. Also with the help of social media and people thinking they could be like their favourite athletes/musicians is helping ruin the game for those who genuinely want the shoe instead of lames buying up all the stock and sitting on it for months.

LIVESTOCK RAFFLE ENDS AT 7 PM TODAY FOR CHICAGO 1's!

(If ppl are still looking for a spot to enter for raffles)

Damn I should've asked about it last week when I went. I'll call later to ask if I can enter the raffle by phone. Doubt it though.

Last edited:
For anyone that cares HOH STC restocked on tech fleece shorts Both grey's and black

Last edited:
At Halton outlet,25% off backwall.

2015 hyperRev $125 (all star, prm) for
kobe 10 easter sz 14 $160
KD 7 easter $110 fsr
Hypercross different colours sz10-13 $125

Back
Top Bottom