Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

33e33t4.jpg

Has anyone seen these women shoes at FL or any stores across the city? they're from the adidas Stan Smith Gloss Pack. Dropped in Europe last weekend.

I think I saw them at holt, Browns and b2.

At VM today, nothing really interesting to be honest. Lots of Kobe Mentality in a few colors for $89. Some Hyperrev 1s in Black/Blue--$89. Lebron XI Atomic orange and South Beach.

Last edited:
Anyone seen a Steph Curry swingman jersey around the GTA? I went to the adidas store at vm and they were sold out at a small

Anyone seen a Steph Curry swingman jersey around the GTA? I went to the adidas store at vm and they were sold out at a small
I know Today's Sportswear carries a lot of NBA jerseys, not sure if they would have a Steph Curry one though.  

I know Today's Sportswear carries a lot of NBA jerseys, not sure if they would have a Steph Curry one though.  
Ya, I called multiple locations and they said that they ordered the latest GSW's jerseys and that they should be coming out in about a month

Anywhere in the city with bred 13 lows? looking to help out my friend  sz 10 specifically
They had them at Capsule when I was there yesterday afternoon, not sure about sizes, but it was a normal size on display (nothing really small or big), give them a call so double check.

Anyone get curry 1 MVP? Didn't even bother to check, looked today and saw that they did release here

^ pretty limited, believe it was raffle only at 2 locations (HOH)

with a low price tag pretty sure everyone that won the raffle picked them up

Nike Kitchener had some fun stuff.

Air Max 90 Ice(Red/Volt) - Size 11 - $89

Lebron XI - Gamma Blue - size 10 - $140
Plus a bunch of those awful lows - Easter, Dunkman

Hyperrev 1 - OKC(Orange/Photo Blue) - 10.5 -$89

Flyknit Trainer/Chukka - Black/Oreo - 10.5
Can't remember price, they're kinda cool.

All I can remember for now.

Anyone know which stores are getting the "shattered backboard" Jordan 1s releasing June 27th?

I sure hope this release is not as limited as the Chicagos... Still feeling that one...

Thanks fellas!

Small outlet update:

Burloak:

Jordan 1 Noveau in blue (with orange liner) - $80 -- scattered sizes backwall

Air Max 93 Menthols - $70 - random sizes on backwall, up to sz 12

Halton Hills:

Tech Shorts in Olive - sz 38 and 40, $50

Nike Kitchener had some fun stuff.

Air Max 90 Ice(Red/Volt) - Size 11 - $89

Lebron XI - Gamma Blue - size 10 - $140
Plus a bunch of those awful lows - Easter, Dunkman

Hyperrev 1 - OKC(Orange/Photo Blue) - 10.5 -$89

Flyknit Trainer/Chukka - Black/Oreo - 10.5
Can't remember price, they're kinda cool.

All I can remember for now.

These ones?

Small outlet update:

Burloak:

Jordan 1 Noveau in blue (with orange liner) - $80 -- scattered sizes backwall

Air Max 93 Menthols - $70 - random sizes on backwall, up to sz 12

Halton Hills:

Tech Shorts in Olive - sz 38 and 40, $50
still upset about the tech shorts sizes :frown: someone lead me to a size 30 lol

I hope ndc comes to be 70% as good as reebok.ca. and adidas.ca. The problem is that there are no nike retail stores unlike reebok or adidas

There are some... just because Nike Bloor closed down doesn't mean there aren't any Nike stores in Canada.

Anyone get curry 1 MVP? Didn't even bother to check, looked today and saw that they did release here

HOH had them on Saturday. If you went around when they opened, you would've gotten a pair. People were posting sizes on facebook groups after opening and they still had decent sizes left but I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed.

Back
Top Bottom