Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

In the case of the Oreo 2s (even OVO 10s) I just rather not deal with the headache locally. For the Flyknits I bought when they restocked online and had it shipped to my U.S. address, just didn't want to deal with the risk of them not coming to Canada (obviously they did now) and the very limited stores that got them (so far). To each their own, but me personally, it was worth it.

^100% agree with all the above.

nike.ca might be joining the e-comm business soon (better late than never).  Haven't heard anything about NDC shipping to Canada.

also, don't hold your breathe if you hoping on the CAD to get much better...

Most of my US purchases are shipped to my sister's addy in NY and then just visit her from time to time. I also take into account the 72H just to maximize how much I can bring and what I can bring.

Only time I send US purchases to Canada is if the online store only accepts shipping address and billing address to be the same. If I really need it and have no time to ask my sister for her CC, I am forced to this and pay duties :smh:

Currently, I think have like 6-8 pairs at my sister right now from UA releases, Asics 25th Annivs and SF x Bloodbath

I hope we get Nike.ca up and running soon

What I'm hoping is that when nike.com finally ships to Canada they offer the full merchandise available on the USA site, but in Canadian dollars. Really hope it's not some watered down version.

I don't know but it would be strange that NDC would ship to Canada if there is a separate Nike.ca... similar to ADC and adidas.ca

what's the price of lebron 12 heart of a lions right now? Last I heard was $200 at the nike vaughan?

what's the price of lebron 12 heart of a lions right now? Last I heard was $200 at the nike vaughan?
well they were in stock back in like july and they were 180$ at vm but i was able to find some on hash wall at halton for 150$ plus 30% off so i doubt you'll find any of that specific colorway these days unless a random pair show up

Livestock (deadstock.ca) has restock of all black huaraches. Many sizes still available if anyone looking for these. 

I picked them up along with the all whites from Haven a few months back. 
Thanks, grabbed a pair. I'm still searching for a pair of triple whites.

Shot in the dark but does anyone have a Nike ES pass they can share..I'm in the area and have some time to kill, wouldn't mind checking out what's available. Thanks!!

Shot in the dark but does anyone have a Nike ES pass they can share..I'm in the area and have some time to kill, wouldn't mind checking out what's available. Thanks!!
I went last weekend as I had a pass from work. They verify which company is it from and I had to show work ID at the door. They were a bit more lax before but have stepped up the enforcement. I have only been in the past with passes from work so I have not come across passes for regular public yet. 

I went last weekend as I had a pass from work. They verify which company is it from and I had to show work ID at the door. They were a bit more lax before but have stepped up the enforcement. I have only been in the past with passes from work so I have not come across passes for regular public yet. 

Thanks for the info. Thought it was worth an ask! It's never been a regular public pass but typically worked without showing a workid as you mentioned. Cheers!

What I'm hoping is that when nike.com finally ships to Canada they offer the full merchandise available on the USA site, but in Canadian dollars. Really hope it's not some watered down version.
If that's the case, they will prob end up shipping it from the US...  then expect duties and customs unless they're planning to charge it up front.  Also be ready to do battle with all of the bots of hyped drops.

Most US retailers, Target, clothing stores like J Crew etc, have switched over to Border Free for their US/Can shipping, I'd anticipate Nike to do the same, which should indicate that their whole website will be available over here. Duties and exchange will be calculated at checkout. Prices won't be great, but online Nike retailers do things there, that they don't do here, which is mark down their product, so I'm optimistic that there will be a lot more pricing options for Canadians.

They've confirmed on Nike.ca that Nike ID will be available to Canadians, so that's a win.

40 % off clearance rack for clothing at halton. No discounts on shoes. Nothing good there though.

Most US retailers, Target, clothing stores like J Crew etc, have switched over to Border Free for their US/Can shipping, I'd anticipate Nike to do the same, which should indicate that their whole website will be available over here. Duties and exchange will be calculated at checkout. Prices won't be great, but online Nike retailers do things there, that they don't do here, which is mark down their product, so I'm optimistic that there will be a lot more pricing options for Canadians.

They've confirmed on Nike.ca that Nike ID will be available to Canadians, so that's a win.

Specifically, J Crew covers the duties but was charging in US dollars up until recently. All their stuff was shipped from a warehouse in Virginia. So Nike could follow that. Charge a little extra for the shoes, but include the duties/brokerage in the overall cost. At least I hope they follow that model. I'd still shop if they don't, but this would make it a lot more affordable and easier to find some good deals

Looks like we'll know sooner than later. October 29th they'll offer shipping to Canada!

Last edited:
That's messed up. Still, I probably wouldn't do a shoe deal at a gas station at 2am tho.

Last edited:
Police stations allow Kijiji and Craigslist transactions to take place there - at least in Halton and Peel. This would seperate the wheat from the chaff (scumbags).

Police stations allow Kijiji and Craigslist transactions to take place there - at least in Halton and Peel. This would seperate the wheat from the chaff (scumbags).
Good to know. Do you have to inform the police station in advanced or can just drop-in?

Back
Top Bottom