Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Damn dude, that's an incredible deal. I would say I'd pay you $130 to pick em up for me, haha. What colourway?
they're the legend blue CW.  Sorry, already left the place, I also don't think they let people grab more than 1 pair for retro or signatures.

Went to tpo but most of the good stuff were gone. Managed to pickup a xx9 legend blue size 11 for cousin but he does not want it. Inbox me if interested. Selling for 115 firm which is cost and gas. Otherwise I will just return it. Pickup Fairview.

Went to tpo but most of the good stuff were gone. Managed to pickup a xx9 legend blue size 11 for cousin but he does not want it. Inbox me if interested. Selling for 115 firm which is cost and gas. Otherwise I will just return it. Pickup Fairview.
Damn, if you would have said 9 or 9.5 I would have easily jumped on it.

Were there any size 10s left when you were there?

All the best for 2016 to everyone

Vm today:

30% hash wall shoes/clearance items; 40% off clearance rack clothing - saw a tech fleece varsity in black, sz large, for 100 before disc.

Lots of other areas 30% off as well, eg lebron and kd clothing.

Tf shorts for $55 -40%. lots of med, and some l-xl in orange. One red large.
Great deal on the shorts, hope they still have some when I go tomorrow. Anyone know if 30% off hash/40% off clearance clothing is running through the weekend?

LOL...understatement?
tongue.gif

But I doubt these will hit outlets especially here...if they ever do...Employees will surely cop first before the public gets to see them
Doubt they'll hit outlets...  they're pretty hyped up and limited.  They're worth nothing when chipped.  I remember someone trying to sell a pair that peeled a bit on the back and they were DS... couldn't even get retail back for them I think.

Doubt they'll hit outlets...  they're pretty hyped up and limited.  They're worth nothing when chipped.  I remember someone trying to sell a pair that peeled a bit on the back and they were DS... couldn't even get retail back for them I think.

Yeah, these mirror finishes are just for keeps and/or to wear without worrying about resale or if they chip or peel

Anyone cop the Jordan 4 "alternate" today? Suprisingly a lot sitting on shelves everywhere but @ 255.00, and everyone broke from Xmas and the cements dropping in a month, probably to be expected that these didn't sellout right away.

Anyone cop the Jordan 4 "alternate" today? Suprisingly a lot sitting on shelves everywhere but @ 255.00, and everyone broke from Xmas and the cements dropping in a month, probably to be expected that these didn't sellout right away.
Passed on Kobe's copped reI passed on this j4 release no more money after XMAS lol

Just picked this up at Winners in Ajax. Would yall cop this? It's the Tech Therma Sphere hoodie. Which retails for like $220.00

Easy pass.

I'd rather try and get 2 Cements than these.

Plus OVOs, Don C 2 and Yeezy's...no $$$ to get these "alternate" colourways

Last edited:
Nothing intriguing at Burloak Nike outlet except 2-3 Light Blue Heather tech fleece hoodies for  $49.97 and a bunch of orange TF hoodies for $89.97. Both are on clearance so additional 40% off.  

Back
Top Bottom