Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

i have a snkr express slot for 10am tomorrow 
im going to have to cancel because i cant get up to Toronto until the weekend. so in 15min i will
ohwell.gif
hope this helps someone here 

I don't get why stores haven't started to throw these chairs out...The idea of of people thinking they have an ensured spot by placing an empty chair in line is ridiculous.

Didn't someone from SQ1 threw the chairs in a garbage bin and that stopped ghost chairs

I feel like there are so many things going on this weekend for sneakers, and in the end I have no access to any of them.

Cant get any king of SNKR XPRESS booking.  Cant get into 306 underground.  Im not lining up at a jordan store with ghost chairs.  Im not lining up at an OVO store.  Looks like I will only end up with my cement IV's this weekend, even though there is a ton of heat dropping.  They're making it impossible for me to spend my money!

for those asking about QR CODE and SNKRS express:

0. EDIT: got a boarding soon email AFTER the QR code.  so looks like boarding soon email also confirms the SNKRS epxress but doesn't have the qr code so looks like u can go to SNKRS express without QR code as long as are actually registered and show your name to prove it.

1.  qr code gives you access to the specific appointment you signed up for. if you download it (click add to wallet on both android and ios) and click INFO button in bottom right it'll clearly show your appointment time. unfortunately it only shows this in info and not in your email they send you (******ed UI if you ask me)

EDIT: I think the QR code lets u pick up the PINs and hopefully it also allows to skip lines at jordan store. nothing is mentioned yet cause it says its a full nike city plass but my agenda only says the snkrs express on feb 11th even though i have 306 underground on sunday as well

2. you have to show them this cause all the event staff will have ipad to scan you in. its weird but that's how they do it. i did the same for NTC events in town, the nike crown league event last summer,  nike soccer underground shop in vancouver last summer

3. i think snkrs express shop will only have all star shoes, sportswear and few GR jordan retros (eg. wc4 and aj1 carolina). from my observation, u go to the store address.....sign in with QR code, at which point they give you a TICKET with a more specific time slot. that time slot allows you to go on the 20 min train ride at which point u roam the street car and their displays.

4. on the ride, u can access their ipads in order to purcahse up to two shoes and swipe your credit card directly on the ipad/display. i assume once 20 min ride is over u go back to the store front and pick up the shoes if u chose to purcahse any . i doubt you can go back on the train even though the appt has one hour time slot cause it would require u to check in and get another ticket and they likely know that u already scanned that QR code

Jordan releases?:

i msged j23app on twitter and he said the heat will be at jordan store. not sure what the release procedure is still since no public info has been given. there's a probability that the SNKRS express could release a random LIMITED shoe but im sure its entirely random and unpredictable. 

regarding jordan pick up and open runs:

sucks that they likely wont' give out jordans, cause my wife's friends have gotten free workout gear and flyknits at random nike training events before

note: i have no insider info and i'm just  a regular dude following heavily on twitter and social media so take my info for whatever its worth

Last edited:

I feel like there are so many things going on this weekend for sneakers, and in the end I have no access to any of them.

Cant get any king of SNKR XPRESS booking.  Cant get into 306 underground.  Im not lining up at a jordan store with ghost chairs.  Im not lining up at an OVO store.  Looks like I will only end up with my cement IV's this weekend, even though there is a ton of heat dropping.  They're making it impossible for me to spend my money!
dude no offense but you just sound lazy lol
you sound like the type of guy to pay resale

you gotta put in some work to get what you want...c'mon son

i have a snkr express slot for 10am tomorrow  im going to have to cancel because i cant get up to Toronto until the weekend. so in 2min i will hope this helps someone here

i have a snkr express slot for 10am tomorrow  im going to have to cancel because i cant get up to Toronto until the weekend. so in 2min i will hope this helps someone here
these won't show up because there are tons of ppl on the waitlist who will get automatic first dibs

Wait ghost chairs? Are you serious? I thought they were for people that show up to sit on.. How many chairs were there?

Last edited:
Wait ghost chairs? Are you serious? I thought they were for people that show up to sit on.. How many chairs were there?

Here's a bit of what I saw earlier today, at around 12pm. Ghost chairs already set up. Hardly anyone was there doing any actual waiting.

Uhhh.. surprised the security didn't tell em no.. I actually planned on going but now I don't know. That's so cheap lol.

I'm gonna try to meet james harden tomorrow, should I bring something for him to sign or don't they usually provide like a photograph for players to sign?

Back
Top Bottom