Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

This event is quite special, won't you say ? lol It's all star game buddy in da 6ix
errr its a special event, but the attendees aren't special . if you were a media member or youtube sensation, yeh they usually give out free stuff. they have no incentive to give regular joes anything....

anyway i'm speculating so u can wish for aj30's if you want. trust me, i'll be happy for everyone if they got free gear

Last edited:

errr its a special event, but the attendees aren't special . if you were a media member or youtube sensation, yeh they usually give out free stuff. they have no incentive to give regular joes anything....

anyway i'm speculating so u can wish for aj30's if you want. trust me, i'll be happy for everyone if they got free gear
another question if you happen to know is are they gonna give regular joes a used pair of Jordan XXX from previous session to ball in? since if they take back their gear. Just curious

yeh they prolly just use disinfect spray or something. 

for special nike running classes they have a truck of shoes that they fit ppl with and pants/shirt/jacket and then take it all back but once in a  blue moon they let u keep it

honestly i dont' know, just speculating. just letting u know how its been done in past. just go and have fun and hope for free stuff!

Just let go of my 11:30 for SNKRSXPRESS. 

Would love to know what was available.
Just left SNKRS XPRESS. Train ride was cool, selection was poor though. All the Nike basketball all star shoes, the flyknit Air Force 1s, the platinum foams, unc 1s. There was an early Kobe shoe, unc colour way would be cool if you're a Kobe fan. The displays were nice but you couldn't buy anything obviously. White cement 4s, OVOs stuff like that wasn't available today. They said the shoes available will change throughout the day so it's pretty much random. No news on any surprise drops or anything like that. Any other questions just ask! I was part of the first group an we didn't get anything special for being the first lol

Just left SNKRS XPRESS. Train ride was cool, selection was poor though. All the Nike basketball all star shoes, the flyknit Air Force 1s, the platinum foams, unc 1s. There was an early Kobe shoe, unc colour way would be cool if you're a Kobe fan. The displays were nice but you couldn't buy anything obviously. White cement 4s, OVOs stuff like that wasn't available today. They said the shoes available will change throughout the day so it's pretty much random. No news on any surprise drops or anything like that. Any other questions just ask! I was part of the first group an we didn't get anything special for being the first lol

Are we able to bring 1 extra person with us to any of those events?

How long was the whole process including the streetcar ride?  I'm looking to go during my lunch break lol

A UNC coloured Kobe? You wouldn't happen to know which model it was, would you?

A UNC coloured Kobe? You wouldn't happen to know which model it was, would you?

Kobe 11s, it's navy at the front

yeh they prolly just use disinfect spray or something. 

for special nike running classes they have a truck of shoes that they fit ppl with and pants/shirt/jacket and then take it all back but once in a  blue moon they let u keep it

honestly i dont' know, just speculating. just letting u know how its been done in past. just go and have fun and hope for free stuff!
that's nasty if they let people wear used shoes especially one that people balled in for 2 hrs right before you LOL I am gonna bring my jordan xx9 just in case then.

that's nasty if they let people wear used shoes especially one that people balled in for 2 hrs right before you LOL I am gonna bring my jordan xx9 just in case then.
well if there's any consolation, you'll get elite socks or something to wear and most likely get to keep those lol

Back
Top Bottom