Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I have an appointment today but it's messed up. Gave me 9 when I know I selected something earlier.

I wonder if they'll laser my Chi 1s
smokin.gif

BTW, I was on the 930 train.

Picked up the AM0 and Chi 1s.

If you bought anything, you got AJ poster and JMark products
AM0 are a pleasant surprise, I'm assuming the yellow ones?

Early release air max o yellow also on 930. Double o u were on 930? May I did not regonize u as I think we met like 15 years ago for a transaction

Anyone whose going to 306 Underground - please share/ update us your experience and if you can buy merchandise from the actual store.

Thanks!

Probably not, will probably have very limited options a la HOH for the white/white AF1s (unless someone else can confirm)

Same shape so the machine wouldn't have to be calibrated to have something lasered...just a thought :smile:

AM0 are a pleasant surprise, I'm assuming the yellow ones?

Yup, surprised. They had the Foams too, AS and UB, GOF and XXX which were sold out (no sizes) when we were the first train :x

Last edited:
Early release air max o yellow also on 930. Double o u were on 930? May I did not regonize u as I think we met like 15 years ago for a transaction

LOL..yeah man, I was on the 930.

I know...that's so long ago eh...when NT was younger and also us ... younger

What did you pick up?

Anyone whose going to 306 Underground - please share/ update us your experience and if you can buy merchandise from the actual store.

Thanks
went at 9. left empty handed. no shopping upstairs. downstairs space is separate. customization is minimal and so is the stock. wasn't worth making something that wasn't my size.

went at 9. left empty handed. no shopping upstairs. downstairs space is separate. customization is minimal and so is the stock. wasn't worth making something that wasn't my size.
That is disappointing to hear.  Thanks for the update nonetheless.

Was it mainly clothing or did they also have shoes for customization?

Was on at the 10:00 train. I thought they restocked sizes for shoes every single train ride but I guess not. 9:30 people got first dibs at Chicago 1s. My train at 10:00 had 1 last size 9 just so happened to be my size so I scooped it I got extra lucky. My friend was pissed because he was at the next train and there were no more Chicago 1s left.
I guess it's a heads up to people trying to get slots for xpress train to do the earliest time possible so you get first pick. First train leaves at 9:30. All in all it was a good experience. I saw that Jacques slade guy there too lol.

Was on at the 10:00 train. I thought they restocked sizes for shoes every single train ride but I guess not. 9:30 people got first dibs at Chicago 1s. My train at 10:00 had 1 last size 9 just so happened to be my size so I scooped it I got extra lucky. My friend was pissed because he was at the next train and there were no more Chicago 1s left.
I guess it's a heads up to people trying to get slots for xpress train to do the earliest time possible so you get first pick. First train leaves at 9:30. All in all it was a good experience. I saw that Jacques slade guy there too lol.
yesterdays 9:30 am was garbage, and they dropped chi 1s at 2pm. so timing is all luck.

i saw that jacques guy at yesterdays even as well ahha

How much were the Chi 1's? You guys lucked out on those. Nice score! 

Did the 30's really sell out?? I'm assuming there's more at 306 though?

Last edited:
When are they supposed to drop? From what I know, the yellow AM0 dropped a couple of weeks ago.

HOH on yonge restocked them 295+tax. Tried to get pin and they asking me for a bar code.. Wtf.
don't know if this was answered but you need the barcode or QR code that you get when registering for events. Probably in your email.

Eatons centre Footlocker had a small lineup for the pins however.

Checked my trash and realized that email was important. Guy didn't scan, just looked and gave me a pin. (416 & leaf).

don't know if this was answered but you need the barcode or QR code that you get when registering for events. Probably in your email.

Eatons centre Footlocker had a small lineup for the pins however.

Guessing they need to scan the QR code from your Nike+ City Pass? Possibly to ensure people only get 1 and not multiples.

Back
Top Bottom