Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I chose 1pm and it signed me up for 9:30am lol
read your email carefully:

shoudl say check in time in baording info
[table][tr][td]BOARDING INFO[/td][/tr][tr][td]Your seat is confirmed on the NIKE SNKRS XPRESS on Saturday, February 13th. 

This is an all day event that starts at 9:30  and your check in time is 
XX:XX AM. [/td][/tr][/table]

Walked by jordan store right when mj, spike, i think penny entered

read your email carefully:

shoudl say check in time in baording info

[table][tr][td]BOARDING INFO[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Your seat is confirmed on the NIKE SNKRS XPRESS on Saturday, February 13th. 

This is an all day event that starts at 9:30 and your check in time is 
XX:XX AM. [/td] [/tr][/table]

yeah you're right it was booked for 1pm, I was too excited to read haha

Thanks for posting this. I picked up a pair today. The lineup for pins is crazy. People going nuts over those.

The Jordan xxx look nice in person. Might pick up a pair as well.

Have any idea if there are a lot of pairs? Re: 72-10

Last edited:
There was in the morning, I recall there being plentiful sizes of 10+ at around 10am... right now I believe they are sold out of mens could be wrong. Just over heard someone.

Thanks. Sucks that they moved it away from the original plan of releasing tomorrow. Guess I'll just hope to see it at the Jordan store

LOL...I knew it...I was tentative to do my team's meeting as I had a hunch that the slots will open when I'm away from my computer and it did.

I guess I have no chance for tomorrow as it says EVENT IS FULL now.

Congrats to all those who got in

Waiting to check into Snkrsxpress for the 3pm ride. Will report sightings once I get on the streetcar.

Same here, good thing I have all of Saturday off. Anybody manage to get in from the waitlist the past few days?
yeah, my brother got on the waitlist yesterday afternoon, by the evening he got moved to registered for 5pm today

Wow! Saw 1 opening for SNKR Drop but I was too late.

Oh ok...so the reservation is the image on the page? So like WC4? or do you get to reserve from the other drops like OVOs?

EDIT: Just saw the exact details...just the WC4s

Last edited:
Got into the wait list as well for tomorrow @9:30 for Snkrexpress. Fingers crossed I can check it out. 

anyone who is no longer going to the 306 Underground, please let me know. I really wanna design a hoodie there. PM. thanks. 

Good luck guys! Couldn't get a spot for tomorrow but hope y'all get the OVOs or something crazier

First train...good luck. Hope you get in and have a nice selection:smokin
Thanks - hopefully some spots open. I am hoping to find some interesting stuff more than anything. I have  a pair of WC4s from 2012 in great condition and don't care for any of the OVO hype (can't stand Drake lol) but hoping for a good foams restock (looking for holograms) or  jordan 1s or anything else that catches my eye. 

Was on the 2:30pm xpress. There were AM0s in the yellow, cyber and UNC 1s in big sizes, pantone pack, AS foams, some new kobes and some random stuff. Chicago 1s were sold out by my slot.

Back
Top Bottom