Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Speaking of Winners/Marshalls, I saw Zanerobe joggers (e.g. dynamo, dynamo combo, dropshot, sureshot etc) at multiple locations in downtown and Etobicoke for $40-$50. A decent price for those looking for that brand.
good to know.  Did they a good range of sizes or were they all big?

good to know.  Did they a good range of sizes or were they all big?
Good range of sizes for most styles 29/30/32/34 (didn't check the larger sizes). The darker colors' tend to have less sizes available though, e.g. black dynamo combo. I haven't seen any dynamo denims yet so if someone spotted them please pm me the location

Raptors playoff tickets going for face value or less on stubhub for tomorrow's game lmaoooo

As expected. It's a boring matchup and the Raptors aren't exactly an entertaining team. Same thing happened last year for the Wizards series, know a few season ticket holders who coulodn't get rid of their floor tickets and they were selling for under retail.

Raptors playoff tickets going for face value or less on stubhub for tomorrow's game lmaoooo

As expected. It's a boring matchup and the Raptors aren't exactly an entertaining team. Same thing happened last year for the Wizards series, know a few season ticket holders who coulodn't get rid of their floor tickets and they were selling for under retail.

That 12:30 pm tip off doesnt help either. I also have a feeling people aren't looking to spend $ on a first round game anymore especially what happened the last 2 years, I think you mentioned that as well before.

Really? I find the raptors to be pretty entertaining... we're no "steph curry nba 2k" team but I think the raps are pretty exciting to watch.  it could be moreso the matchup, indiana is less exciting to watch than us lol

Good range of sizes for most styles 29/30/32/34 (didn't check the larger sizes). The darker colors' tend to have less sizes available though, e.g. black dynamo combo. I haven't seen any dynamo denims yet so if someone spotted them please pm me the location
Repped! Might have to check it out.

Really? I find the raptors to be pretty entertaining... we're no "steph curry nba 2k" team but I think the raps are pretty exciting to watch.  it could be moreso the matchup, indiana is less exciting to watch than us lol
Indie isn't bad...  PG can go off on any given night for 40+.  I think he's still underrated despite being one of the best 2-way players in the league.

That 12:30 pm tip off doesnt help either. I also have a feeling people aren't looking to spend $ on a first round game anymore especially what happened the last 2 years, I think you mentioned that as well before.

Agreed 100% with both points. With the price increase on tickets and last year's sweep, people are def hesitant to pull the trigger.

I had this discussion on Twitter a few days ago, we've def been spoiled by Golden State. Me personally, I've watched all their games this season except for 3. Raps are alright but yeah it's moreso their opponent that makes the series 'boring' IMO. In fact all the east matchups are enh, was hoping Boston and Miami would've met up in Round 1.

It's definitely expected at this point for us to not get any love or respect by any sports league with majority American affiliation. The "We the North" campaign fully called that out and was effective in getting the point across. Dwayne Casey even spoke on it in his press conference stating that it's pretty shameful that a #2 seed with 56 wins is put in a time slot that "most American cities will be sleeping through". The reality is that no American really would care to watch a Raptors game. There's even the fact that myself and many others can vouch for getting cheated in order for American teams to get through to the next rounds. Blown calls and poor questionable decisions always being made against the raptors, not to mention non calls when it's clear. I don't know what would ever change it but I don't see it changing any time soon...

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have a question regarding Nike ES. My work finally got an official pass so I plan on visiting this weekend. It says "work ID required", the problem is our company doesn't really have work badges for employees, and the only thing I really have is a health benefits card with the company name on it.

Now I heard they're a lot more strict these days.. will I have any trouble getting into the store if I present them with the benefits card? It's about an hour drive for my place so I wouldn't wanna arrive with disappointment. I appreciate the help!

Hey guys, I have a question regarding Nike ES. My work finally got an official pass so I plan on visiting this weekend. It says "work ID required", the problem is our company doesn't really have work badges for employees, and the only thing I really have is a health benefits card with the company name on it.

Now I heard they're a lot more strict these days.. will I have any trouble getting into the store if I present them with the benefits card? It's about an hour drive for my place so I wouldn't wanna arrive with disappointment. I appreciate the help!

yeah that should be fine

EDIT: anything with your name and your company's name on it

Last edited:

For backup, bring a paystub.

U able to help me get a pair of red foamposites there, in a 9 or 9.5? I'll of course pay extra

12:30 tip off and the fact that the DVP is closed all weekend doesn't help 
mean.gif

yeah that should be fine

EDIT: anything with your name and your company's name on it
Yeah they definitely super strict these days. Make sure you only bring 1 guest and definitely have name and company name on some sort of ID. Last time I went with some other people and they forgot their ID so they were told to stand outside. Not even outside in the enclosed area but outside back to the car....

Somewhat unnecessary if you ask me. Just bringing them business... but anyways... guess it states it on the passes. So bring ID!

Yeah they definitely super strict these days. Make sure you only bring 1 guest and definitely have name and company name on some sort of ID. Last time I went with some other people and they forgot their ID so they were told to stand outside. Not even outside in the enclosed area but outside back to the car....

Somewhat unnecessary if you ask me. Just bringing them business... but anyways... guess it states it on the passes. So bring ID!
Anything good there? How does it compare to the factory store outlet?

Anything good there? How does it compare to the factory store outlet?
Haven't been there recently. Most recent was ASG weekend. 

I would say if you so happen to get a pass on a release day for a particular shoe you want then the price is good. Picked up the Kobe 11 ASG for $220 I believe. 

If you are looking for dirt cheap prices then you need to go to the factory stores (especially ones in the states haha). They do sometimes have some pretty cheap stuff there though. I'm guessing stuff they want to clear out. I'm no expert at the ES store so maybe others can shed some light on when the deals are. 

Heard from the employees there most "rare" limited releases get snagged by the Employees early early early in the morning / don't make it out to the public.

Any of you been to niagra outlets recently? my cousin is going tomorrow, i really want some kobes, think ill get some luck?

Back
Top Bottom