Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thanks to footlocker, that decided to cancel my order without even a notification - I am now looking for a pair of the 5s in size 10.5. If anyone can assist, be much appreciated.

Thanks to footlocker, that decided to cancel my order without even a notification - I am now looking for a pair of the 5s in size 10.5. If anyone can assist, be much appreciated.

Worst part about them doing this is they don't tell you until the day after. Smh. If you paid by PayPal, you'll also have to wait longer than a week for a refund. I stay away from the awful site nowadays.

Had the same thing happened to me as well. They didn't give any updates until I inquired about it. 

Not the greatest experience with footlocker.ca =\ 

Damn. Check kijiji and make offers for retail. Ignore their asking price

Honestly in all my years, I'll always give up on the sneaker than pay a reseller- even if it's $20 more and all because of the principal that I can't justify doing so. What sucks is that I could have ordered off of so many sites at the time but stuck with these guys ..

Check Capsule Markham for the Metallic 5s, I was there this afternoon and saw someone trying them on, they didn't have them on display but might still have some left.

I've got a pair of Air Zoom Generation White/black DS size 9 willing to trade for a pair of Metallics in a size 9.5. Hit me up if you are interested in working out a trade. Dont really wanna spend 300+ on a pair of kicks at this time. 

Vaughan Mills:

Last edited:
Halton Hills put out Lebron 12 - Cowboys and 23 Chromosomes - FSR of each - $119.99:

Good deal with the 30% off - but not the best colourways

Anyone want to buy a Capsule gift card? I returned a pair of shoes because they didn't fit but there's nothing I really want from there. It's $186 but I'll let it go for $170.

anyone went to HOH younge if they doing a restock for today? just saw it on instagram but im not sure yet

It looks like HOH Yonge is doing a restock everyday for a week. Starting with the Metallic 5's tomorrow. In the first trailer video they released I saw the Superfly's which released today, Metallic 5's, which restock tomorrow, and even the White Cement 4's, and a pair of 1's as well, I think Shadows/Barons.

Last edited:
I've got a pair of Air Zoom Generation White/black DS size 9 willing to trade for a pair of Metallics in a size 9.5. Hit me up if you are interested in working out a trade. Dont really wanna spend 300+ on a pair of kicks at this time. 

Great deal on the AZG if you got the Metallic 5s below cost (eg. Employee discount etc.) :smokin

It looks like HOH Yonge is doing a restock everyday for a week. Starting with the Metallic 5's tomorrow. In the first trailer video they released I saw the Superfly's which released today, Metallic 5's, which restock tomorrow, and even the White Cement 4's, and a pair of 1's as well, I think Shadows/Barons.
I don't think it's either of those Jordan 1's...  I saw a white tongue and white toebox so I'm guessing black/white 1's

Back
Top Bottom