Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

diplomat: yea they got the fire red three apparel at Da Zone..
also saw a III inspired bag or somethin?

A bunch of AF1's 25th anniv at $150

Didn't hear much about the special release on the 17th heard it was some sort of allstar colourway.

A small pair of spizikes I think..

Green Beans, bunch of 14's, 21's, 22's are up in a glass case along with some bb4's and 13's.

Not that much interestin going on...

Adrift has a 50-60 dollar shoe sale going on. The brown dunk SB's and green taxi cab dunks are on sale. As well as the black cab series tennis classics.

giocav89 - When you get off at McGill metro station, New Balance is near the entrance to the Complexe Les Ailes de la mode, just almost in front of EB Games.

"Adrift has a 50-60 dollar shoe sale going on. The brown dunk SB's and green taxi cab dunks are on sale. As well as the black cab series tennis classics."

but the question is if they got big sizes left. I'll probably be check it out tomorrow though.

thats still going on?.. i thought that was only for the weekend of the 26th? ^^^^^^^^^^^
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

GOODFOOT TO/MTL/VAN/CGY will be dropping Spiz'ikes either this Saturday or next...our price will be less and includes a free t-shirt

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

When is the GDFT getting the penny foamposite? I want to know a specific date so that I don't miss out...

As I stated before..Nike Canada does not have the Foamposites in their inventory yet. The shoes are still in transit from Asia.

Once they land I'll have a more concrete date but my estimate is around the 20th.

As for the price and details for the Spiz'ikes it'll be confirmed by Friday.
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

Quote:
any chance there is a GF New Era in the Knicks colourway in a 7-3/8ths left? I know I'm late and I know I should call the store but when they're open I'm usually too busy to think about hats.
THE RICHMOND ST WEST & QUEEN ST WEST GOON SQUAD.
"we rob dudes in lines"

Quote:
Adrift has a 50-60 dollar shoe sale going on. The brown dunk SB's and green taxi cab dunks are on sale. As well as the black cab series tennis classics.

millionaire tongues, we got expensive tastes

miguel, by huge, do you mean 12, 13? in terms of dunks and blazers, any idea what was there?
looking for the following in a size 12/13 - Hawaii Dunks, Black Spizike's

miguelfrancis check www.hypebeast.com i believe those are the vans they are talking about (i think they were just posted)
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

"by huge, do you mean 12, 13? in terms of dunks and blazers, any idea what was there?"

Green Taxis, size 13 were the only 13 there today in Nikes, too bad I need 14.

i find adrift's sneaker game has fallen off lately, they used to have some heat, but, to their credit, sbs havent really been too hot for the last year or so.
looking for the following in a size 12/13 - Hawaii Dunks, Black Spizike's

yea i didn't like the dinos either i think the only Sb's i picked up in the last few months were the purple//grey colourway

Nike SB has gotta just put up some real heat none of this hypebeast stuff anymore =/

dinosaur jrs are the best sb dunk thats come out since the de la souls

and yo miguel francis ill give you like, 25 bucks for your attack of the resellers tee
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Back
Top Bottom