Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

YO! I just got an email from the same dude two days ago. Hit me up asking when I can meet up and when I told him my schedule he said to meet at that address. Right away I told dude I'm not meeting at your address, I'm strict when it comes to meetup locations and told him he can meet me at one of the malls in the area (STC or Fairview). Never got a response after that. I knew right away it was a guy(s) trying to rob cats.

For all you teenagers or folks under 25, please be smart. Never meet at a person's house, a random address, an odd subway station (i get sketchy folks who want to meet at Islington, Finch, Kipling, Kennedy stations), a coffee shop, or random locations in the suburbs. ONLY, ONLY, ONLY do meetups at shopping malls, banks during business hours, police stations, or busy areas in the city during business hours (Starbucks, Union Station, Brookfield Place).

You should never be that desperate or thirsty to meet at a random address like that, even if it's the person's residence.

So something similar happen to me as well in Mississauga. He asked me to meet up at some address but I told me I can only meet up at a timmys or something similar to that. So we both decided that shoppers drugmart was better for both of us. They were 3 dude that met with me outside a shoppers Drugmart. Totally forgot to go inside and when they were looking at the shoe the kids ran away with the shoe. I called the cops and it's under investigation but I feel like the police don't really care. So there's $$$ gone

Just wanted to update my UPS duties and taxes experience with the UB Multicolours I ordered from the States. I called UPS before they delivered the package to self claim, however when the driver arrived, he showed me the invoice and there was only a $3.00 Brokerage fee. Seeing it being that low, I ended up paying the extra 3 bucks to save me the hassle. The full value of the shoes were declared as well.

Last edited:
So something similar happen to me as well in Mississauga. He asked me to meet up at some address but I told me I can only meet up at a timmys or something similar to that. So we both decided that shoppers drugmart was better for both of us. They were 3 dude that met with me outside a shoppers Drugmart. Totally forgot to go inside and when they were looking at the shoe the kids ran away with the shoe. I called the cops and it's under investigation but I feel like the police don't really care. So there's $$$ gone

Damn, what shoe was it?

I think from now on, anything over $100 I'll meet at police stations only.

So we both decided that shoppers drugmart was better for both of us. They were 3 dude that met with me outside a shoppers Drugmart. Totally forgot to go inside and when they were looking at the shoe the kids ran away with the shoe.

That right there was your mistake. Meeting at a Shoppers, and not going inside.

Damn, what shoe was it?

I think from now on, anything over $100 I'll meet at police stations only.

I understand people have lives, work, school etc but I don't get what's so hard about meeting inside a shopping mall during normal hours. The chance of someone trying to rob you during a meetup in a busy mall is slim. The only time I've heard of such a thing happening is when the meeting is near a mall exit/entrance which is an easy getaway.

I understand people have lives, work, school etc but I don't get what's so hard about meeting inside a shopping mall during normal hours. The chance of someone trying to rob you during a meetup in a busy mall is slim. The only time I've heard of such a thing happening is when the meeting is near a mall exit/entrance which is an easy getaway.
Agreed. Food court is always a good choice. To add to your points/advice, if a potential 'buyer' isn't willing to meet inside a mall, store, McDonald's, Tim's, etc, then you should likely reconsider the meet up.

Agreed. Food court is always a good choice. To add to your points/advice, if a potential 'buyer' isn't willing to meet inside a mall, store, McDonald's, Tim's, etc, then you should likely reconsider the meet up.

Even places like McDs and Tim's I'm wary about because again, depending on setup and location that's a fast get away. I've done Tim's before once, and only because it was an NT member I've known on here for years.

Last edited:

Nice! Good old fashioned victim blaming.

The only mistake are those three degenerates.

Nice! Good old fashioned victim blaming.

The only mistake are those three degenerates.
While I agree that yes, the 3 thieves are losers, should you not proactively try and protect yourself? 

Let's say I walk around flashing $1000 in cash and I get robbed, am I not partially to blame for it? Yes, in an ideal world, these petty crimes should not happen, but our world is less than ideal.

It's not victim blaming when you're just giving out tips as to how to better avoid situations like that. Are the people who steal scum? Of course they are. But its also good to help people understand how to effectively prevent that from happening.

Had a situation where a potential buyer wanted me to meet them at his house, who then claimed it was his "aunts" house. Red flag right there so I was already wary of meeting them. Mind you the address was 5 mins down the street from me but still. So I said since you live close to the Esso gas station around the corner why not just meet me there? Still insited on meeting at his address so I said no bueno. Gas station or nothing. 

Mind you this is for a pair of $50 dollar air force one mids I'm trying to sell and not some high priced J's 

Moral of the story, if you have a gut feeling about a shady deal follow your hunch because chances are you are probably right about it.  

Finna cop somethin new... wait for Labour Day weekend? I was there maybe a month ago and saw some dope kicks but my girl caught an attitude over some BS and I had to chase. 
laugh.gif

Sorry to read about people getting jacked. No one deserves to be robbed, but precaution is the best defense. Listen to that Spidey sense, my dudes. 

Last edited:
I prefer just to sell to friends. Easier that way. Used to go to meet ups with at least 1-2 people incase they attempted to rob me 
laugh.gif

Man, wtf is wrong with kids these days. What are those worth, like $300? Hopefully justice is served.
Nothing changed all these years. Back in the 90's the local juice store owner told me his son was wearing Bugs Bunny J's to elementary school and a couple of kids grabbed him and ripped the shoes right off his feet.

Not sure why $300 J's are so hot yet $2000 Italian gold sneakers ain't. Nike is a marketing champ.

Last edited:
Picked up these innevas at Vaughan Mills, they had a near fsr on the shelf for $130, pretty random they got these in, they're from the 2014 N7 collection. Nothing really notable other than these, 25% off hash, 30% iff clearance clothing.

Just hit up Vaughan Mills today.  Almost FSR of the Cork Janoksis.  4lab1's size 12 for $140.  Banana Boat foams in really small sizes.  Jordan 2 UNC lows size 10.5.  Nothing too great for the rest of the store.

This. I used to do meetups often but I dont have the same amount of time anymore and these stories are just another reason not to do them.

T, you've been around for a good while and you're a street smart guy. You can still do meetups. I personally haven't done one since Spring, had to meet a guy at EC who was buying sneakers.

If anyone is interested, got these at the champs at bramalea city centre. They're womens, not sure when or if the mens versions are coming out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom