Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Not sure if this is the place to ask gents so bear with me...

This weekend I'll be in NF/Buffalo (Saturday) and Toronto on Sunday with my lady. Any recommendations on places to shop/malls/outlets that would satisfy my need to look for kicks as well as my lady's need to just shop (if that makes sense)?

I've noted some of the aforementioned shops and malls on the last couple of pages, so should i be good with those?

Also, any recommendations on MUST DO things in Toronto (being Sunday and all) or places that I HAVE to eat at? Def want to get a taste of the local culinary flair (pause?) and culture? Any help would KINDLY be appreciated. If on the wrong forum, please forgive me. FYI, i'll be staying in NF (Canada side) with a car rental, so I'll be driving to all these spots.

I plan on trying to go inside the CN tower but i need some help with other things to do. Please advise.
after the CN Tower drive into to Queen St W, and park somewhere.  Hitup Livestock/Adrift/SVP Sports, Queen West is kinda the artsy fashion area of Toronto, so the girl will be able to get her rocks off on local shops.

Stop by Banh Mi Boys for a sandwich for lunch.

Browse around some more, then later at night have a drink with her and some food at the Gladstone Hotel, or Guu

finish then go back to NIagra Falls.

after the CN Tower drive into to Queen St W, and park somewhere.  Hitup Livestock/Adrift/SVP Sports, Queen West is kinda the artsy fashion area of Toronto, so the girl will be able to get her rocks off on local shops.

Stop by Banh Mi Boys for a sandwich for lunch.

Browse around some more, then later at night have a drink with her and some food at the Gladstone Hotel, or Guu

finish then go back to NIagra Falls.

Thanks for the info bruh, I kindly appreciate it. My lady is viet/Chinese so I'm sure she'll enjoy the banh mi spot...

Thanks for the info bruh, I kindly appreciate it. My lady is viet/Chinese so I'm sure she'll enjoy the banh mi spot...
Also if you can hit up Walden Galleria in Buffalo, the HOH is better than the one in Toronto and Vaughan Mills Mall just north of the city in Vaughan. Another place I recommend for eating would be Caplansky's they're a jewish deli and its awesome, as are all the places mentioned above

May or may not appeal to you and the lady, but Jhené Aiko and Souls of Mischief are headlining a free concert at Yonge/Dundas Square across from the Eaton Centre sometime between Noon-11pm (probably the latter half).

There'll be lots going on around that area all day.

Thanks for all the suggestions fellas I kindly appreciate it. Will be hitting walden galleria and nearby area outlets, NF and Vaughan on Monday. Will def look into festival (i like jhene aiko, she's bad AF, and I'm old enough to have grown up on SOM) and I'll be in that area as well, so it can't hurt... Thanks again gents, all have been REPPED!

Not throwing shade, you guys actually like those 5's?

Last edited:
Just wanted to send a S/O to all the guys in here that gave me suggestions on things to do while in Buff/NF/TO.

Hit up the CN tower, Queen West, Eaton Center and the "MANIFESTO" festival on Sunday. Had a great time. Surprised by the DIVERSITY in Toronto, me and my girl appreciated it (I'm Latino and she's Chinese/Viet). The festival was different but dope nonetheless and seeing Jhene Aiko in person was :pimp:. She's gorgeous although her live singing is aaaiiigghhht. I was slowed up by our CN Tower experience (we ate at one of the restaurants at the top) so it left very little time to hit up all the shoe stores/boutiques. I def plan on going back.

Yesterday we hit both NF outlet centers (Canada and US sides) and the Walden Galleria but we were pretty underwhelmed. Only thing of note were Volt Flyknit racers in sz 6.5 (for your ladies, although too big for mine) at the Canada NF Nike Outlet for $69.99 (about 8 pairs, all size 6.5, it was weird). Other than that just got our sightseeing/tourist on.

Thanks again for all the suggestions fellas, Can def appreciate/count on the #NTFam when in a pinch.

Where the best place to get good cheap basketball shoes for under $100?

So like Hyperdunks for $80ish

Also is there a Canadian date for bred 1s?

Last edited:
Those 5s and bel airs are whack!!!! I don't know how many if you follow sole collector and all those other shoe accounts on Instagram but JB is gonna butcher some good shoes with whack colour ways.

I personally like the bel-airs because fresh prince is, if not one of my all time fav tv shows. However, i saw those 6 rings in the bel-air colourway and it wasn't very attractive.

Whoever wants to save money, Sport Chek has a F&F sale right now for today and tomorrow.  If you wanna get some Lebrons for a good price, I think this is a good time to jump on it.  BTW, it's only valid today and tomorrow.  If you want it, inbox me your email and I'll send it to you.

I like the Bel Air 5s, I'm not sure if I'm able to wear that though, a bit too flamboyant. Whatever the case, I hope the choice to purchase or not purchase is made by me, instead of unavailability.

Back
Top Bottom