Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

My uncle works at the Nike factory at Brimley is that the es everybody talking about or is there a next location?

There will be no need for ANYONE to line up for Gamma 11's. You'd have to be a fool or mentally sick to find lining up in the cold is fun, especially when it isn't needed. The numbers are big from the information I'm seeing.

I won't do the full list for now, but just to give a preview.

HOH - 500 pairs
Footlocker at Eaton Centre - 500 pairs

Last edited:
There will be no need for ANYONE to line up for Gamma 11's. You'd have to be a fool or mentally sick to finding lining up in the cold is fun, especially when it isn't needed. The numbers are big from the information I'm seeing.

HOH - 500 pairs
500!!! Wow!

There will be no need for ANYONE to line up for Gamma 11's. You'd have to be a fool or mentally sick to finding lining up in the cold is fun, especially when it isn't needed. The numbers are big from the information I'm seeing.

HOH - 500 pairs

Yorkdale -??
Square one -??

Did those Nike tech-pants come here in the black colorway also? the spots suggested only have grey.
Capsule said they were expecting the black to come in, but I never checked back. They only had the grey at first though for sure.

I heard only HOH (yonge and dundas) is getting bred 1s... Then comes livestock and capsule.. GG only three store? D:

Called SVP, said they weren't getting them.. neither is today sport wear.. #thestruggle
More than 3 stores will have these. I would be shocked if SVP Queen didn't receive these, plus there are other stores you didn't list that have received every other pair of NA 1's, and will almost certainly get the Bred's as well.
How are they released at these stores? Just found out I'll be in town on a bit of a family emergency. First time in Toronto and only in town for a day. Any one care to help and drop me some info via PM?

Jeezus that must be a record!

Kind of feels like Black/Red 11's. From what I know for the Gammas, the main locations will be loaded with pairs where smaller locations will get minimal, and in some cases none.

How are they released at these stores? Just found out I'll be in town on a bit of a family emergency. First time in Toronto and only in town for a day. Any one care to help and drop me some info via PM?
first come first serve.  no reservations.

Just picked up a pair of sz 12 megatron flyposites.  they fit, but does anyone here with a sz 11 need a sizeswap?

Kind of feels like Black/Red 11's. From what I know for the Gammas, the main locations will be loaded with pairs where smaller locations will get minimal, and in some cases none.
guarantee there will still be major lineups at the major locations, I remember the EXTREMELY LONG (went to the Bay) lineup at STC for the Playoff XIs last year

Did retail go up this year for the 11s I can't remember if it's 230 or 245?
Considering how retail for the Gammas this year are the same as the Breds from last year and the Bel-Air's from this year in the states, I'd suspect around 225 to 230.
There will be no need for ANYONE to line up for Gamma 11's. You'd have to be a fool or mentally sick to find lining up in the cold is fun, especially when it isn't needed. The numbers are big from the information I'm seeing.

HOH - 500 pairs
HOOOOLLLLY CRAPPPPP 1000 PAIRS IN JUST THOSE TWO STORES ALONE???? WTH LOL

DAMN too bad the gammas arent really my thing. If only these were the numbers for the bred 1s lol

Ugh, not completely in love with Gammas, but if they are going to be released in those numbers then... :nerd:

If I received a pass from my employer in the past and I was entered in the system, do I need another pass if I wanna go again?

When you say entered in the system, do you mean when they cashed you out? They only do that to keep a record of your purchases. Nothing else. So yes, you'll need another pass from your work or an employee to get back into the store.

Did those Nike tech-pants come here in the black colorway also? the spots suggested only have grey.

Nike eaton centre running store received the black ones or charcoal grey is the official colour. The first day they received them they sold out of everything. Only like a dozen pants and some wind runners and crewnecks. My boy bought the sweater but wasn't feeling the fit of the pants. He went during his lunch at noon. I went after work at 5 and it was completely sold out except for a few sweater. Lol.

HOH - 500 pairs

As always awesome info. I just need my one pair. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom