Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

What time did people start lining up and when were wristbands all gone at the ES? Dropped by at 10 and there was a car lineup to get in and I've never seen that many people in there before! Must be pumping out company invites like mad!

Terrible move with Gamma's and Bred 1's coming out the next 2 weeks. All those pairs will sit if they don't move them in the next couple days.

If you somehow missed out on Taxi's, you'll probably be able to scoop a pair off Kijiji under retail after next weekend.

And they'll restock again in the near future. I'm still in shock how people went nuts for these, I didn't think the demand was high for them. I guess I have to think different about all these releases here from now on.

Gamma blue 11s cdn retail is 240 plus hst why they raise the prices ?

wow! I thought it was gonna be like $$250 + change after tax like last year. I know that Jordans are getting a price increase in 2014, but didn't know it was gonna start in the holidays of '13. I guess they raised the prices because they know it'll sell out. There isn't really any room profit for resellers on these, I hope at least a few of them would understand this.

And they'll restock again in the near future. I'm still in shock how people went nuts for these, I didn't think the demand was high for them. I guess I have to think different about all these releases here from now on.
I honestly didn't think the taxi's would have sold out so fast especially when you can still get DS OG pairs for about the same price. Doesn't make much sense to me, but oh well. 

Terrible move with Gamma's and Bred 1's coming out the next 2 weeks. All those pairs will sit if they don't move them in the next couple days.

If you somehow missed out on Taxi's, you'll probably be able to scoop a pair off Kijiji under retail after next weekend.
Also don't forget the Gamma Blue  Retro 12's too!

That's the American Foot Locker's instagram, they are incredibly detailed with their explanations and their descriptions

The Canada Foot Locker's instagram is @footlockercanada which in stark contrast is extremely non-detail, some of the product names come out wrong and they don't reply to their inquiry, no offense but it looks like an elementary school ran social media account not what you expect from a company like foot locker.
roll.gif
  "it looks like an elementary school ran social media account not what you expect from a company like foot locker"

Trying to help a friend for Christmas, if anyone knows of a person trying to unload AJ 5's from the Fear Pack in a size 9 (DS) let me know. Not looking to pay those crazy prices, and I'm sure I have various things to add in as a bonus.

Last edited:
Just for future reference, how do wristbands work for ES launch products?

Let's say I went and lined up for the taxi's 7am last saturday and DID get a wristband.

Does the security @ the parkinglot  entrance let people in when you let them know you are trying to get there early for a new release product?

And assuming I did get a wristband, does that mean I can leave and come back @  10am opening and  be guaranteed a pair of the taxis?

Whats chances of find Jordan 12's down the road (not worried about christmas) but will there be stock popping up around Toronto?

wow! I thought it was gonna be like $$250 + change after tax like last year. I know that Jordans are getting a price increase in 2014, but didn't know it was gonna start in the holidays of '13. I guess they raised the prices because they know it'll sell out. There isn't really any room profit for resellers on these, I hope at least a few of them would understand this.
yet you still have people who thinks it's actually possible to charge $500 for Bred 11s and have someone pay them for it..

I hope cdn retail doesn't go up on jordan brand retros it's already at 199 as is I'm not paying over that

I hope cdn retail doesn't go up on jordan brand retros it's already at 199 as is I'm not paying over that
If you're talking about the 11, I've only ever purchased the Bred 11, it was 224.99 + tax = 254ish. I don't think US price increasing are affecting us so far, some of their models have increased to 170 from 160 for some reason. But anything they sell for 200+ expect at least 250 + tax.

Some people have asked me about the pricing and it seems that some people don't know that the 11s are more expensive. Better bring enough cash for those of you who like to be exact lol.

Just talk to a footlocker manager the elevens are actually 225 before taxes capsule ig had them for 240 but there doing a raffle all footlocker are doing a fcfs

Yeah Footlocker price is $225. Capsule is $240.

And yeah I agree with Q. There will probably be a restock of the Taxi's like there has been with other recent Jordan Retro releases (Fire Reds, Oreos, Laneys, etc).

Since it probably doesn't need its own thread, there will be a Yeezus pop-up store coming here during the tour this weekend.

Last edited:
Does anyone know numbers on XI's for stores that aren't HOH or Eaton Center FL.

If I can, I would rather not have to drive into the city!

Back
Top Bottom