Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hi Guys!

I just got a hookup for another ES pass for June 18-21st for Nike and Adidas June 13 to 23rd

Nike ES everyone pretty much knows exactly where it is, but Adidas is in Woodbridge on HWY 27
please send me a PM with your email address guys

just paying it forward again.

-G

PM sent

Gonna try to recall what I can, hit up some (Niagara) outlets this weekend. [warning: crappy outlet report ahead]

Fashion Outlet USA
Nike
-only thing that really stood out was men's Flyknit Lunar 1 (volt) @ $49.97, pretty much fsr

Marshall's
-very random: 2 x sz 10 of Nike Zoom Flight Glove (black/purple/volt) @ $49.99, good price for anyone looking
http://s194.photobucket.com/user/ma...7-4C25-B885-BF2D6A157FE1_zpsk9gaiz3c.jpg.html
-Nike elite socks (red, black) @ $7.99 ea
-JB elite socks (navy) @ $6.99 ea
Nothing else of interest

Outlet Collection @ Niagara
-Lebron King's Pride XI ONLY in size 7 & 14 (trust me, I asked), apparenly they got a fsr last week but the common sizes obviously went real quick
-some Weatherman Foams
-some Flyknits (lunar 2s?), cws: red/red, etc

Overall the scene for most places were pretty meh

Last edited:
As my luck would have it... Jus found out, HOH in Mississauga is doing raffles for all new releases for the next little while... Not sure if all FL will be following suit...

Guess I can use the money I save from losing out on raffles and invest it in stocks, bonds and things like that.. Lol
Not sure how reliable this is but I was looking through facebook and people are now saying it's not just HOH in Mississauga. HOH downtown, Yorkdale and possibly Scarborough Town Centre have also been added to the list of stores doing raffles for all upcoming releases this weekend atleast. 

^ It's for the Celebration pack, which I'm guessing they'll use for any "hyped" releases

FROM FL Canada IG,

Nike Jordan 6 (Champagne) Dropping 06/14/14 at select Foot Locker stores $309.99 Sweepstakes available at these locations: Toronto Eaton Centre (Ontario) Square One (Ontario) Yorkdale Shopping Centre (Ontario) Metropolis at Metrotown (BC) Yonge St (Ontario) Sainte-Catherine (Quebec) West Edmonton Mall (Alberta) (all other launch shoes dropping in these select stores on 06/14/14 will be part of sweepstakes) *see in-store for details

"SWEEPSTAKES?!! We're talking about SWEEPSTAKES??!!! " :smh:

Last edited:
^ It's for the Celebration pack, which I'm guessing they'll use for any "hyped" releases

FROM FL Canada IG,

Nike Jordan 6 (Champagne) Dropping 06/14/14 at select Foot Locker stores $309.99 Sweepstakes available at these locations: Toronto Eaton Centre (Ontario) Square One (Ontario) Yorkdale Shopping Centre (Ontario) Metropolis at Metrotown (BC) Yonge St (Ontario) Sainte-Catherine (Quebec) West Edmonton Mall (Alberta) (all other launch shoes dropping in these select stores on 06/14/14 will be part of sweepstakes) *see in-store for details

"SWEEPSTAKES?!! We're talking about SWEEPSTAKES??!!! "
mean.gif
I know I'm nitpicking here but them saying sweepstakes is just funny. Sweepstakes usually means winning a prize at no cost. It's not often associated with winning the right to hand over $350 for a shoe.... 

Anyways, thanks for the clarification. 

Hi Guys!

I just got a hookup for another ES pass for June 18-21st for Nike and Adidas June 13 to 23rd

Nike ES everyone pretty much knows exactly where it is, but Adidas is in Woodbridge on HWY 27

-G

Sent you a pm as well

From what I saw at VMills, Size 10 blue/pink flyknit trainers. Too bad they didnt have my size

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have some Canadian FTL sku's for various Kobe 8 cw's? I tried going in to stock locate with UPC's and US FTL Sku's and no luck with either.

For those of you interested in any of this weekend's releases. Saw this in the front window of HOH Yonge st. earlier today. If you can't read the left page it lists the Cigars, Champagnes, AJ11 Lows and AJ11 Low GS/Kids.

Anything worth mentioning at any outlets? Kindly share please
I heard there are blue roshes, orange and grey roshes - both for 59.99

Also they had flyknit trainers - grey crimson cw for 70 i believe, at vaughn mills
In addition to that, AM1 tape white/red, Night Track hyperfuse AM1, and Obsidian Innevas which were $174.99, still kinda steep but I bought a pair anyways, just hoping it will go down a little bit more...

Also, Niagara on the Lake outlet had AM97 silver bullets for $79.97 and sz. 7 and sz.14 King's Pride Lebron XI

Last edited:
In addition to that, AM1 tape white/red, Night Track hyperfuse AM1, and Obsidian Innevas which were $174.99, still kinda steep but I bought a pair anyways, just hoping it will go down a little bit more...

Also, Niagara on the Lake outlet had AM97 silver bullets for $79.97 and sz. 7 and sz.14 King's Pride Lebron XI
Damn! Thise 97's went down in price, when I went last week they were 100/90 ish, but I passed due to halfbox.. Im guessing the 97's were back wall still?

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have some Canadian FTL sku's for various Kobe 8 cw's? I tried going in to stock locate with UPC's and US FTL Sku's and no luck with either.

If your trying Cdn skus on the US site it won't work! Different skus! A cdn Kobe sku could be a hyperRev in the States!

If your trying Cdn skus on the US site it won't work! Different skus! A cdn Kobe sku could be a hyperRev in the States!

I know, I'm asking for Cdn sku's though. I found the US sku's easily but Cdn sku's are nearly impossible to track down unless you know someone who owns the shoe and purchased it at FTL

Last edited:
Vaughan Mills has a pair of size 12 Flyknit Racer multicolours (according to the rep I talked with around 4pm EST).

Hi Guys!

-G

repped. thanks!

For those of you interested in any of this weekend's releases. Saw this in the front window of HOH Yonge st. earlier today. If you can't read the left page it lists the Cigars, Champagnes, AJ11 Lows and AJ11 Low GS/Kids.

Don't forget WhatTheKD, thanks for the post

which outlet location is this? would like to scoop up a pair of Night track AM1s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom