Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Did anyone just get a call from Footlocker Yorkdale by chance? I missed the call but I was under the impression after being told by them that they weren't going to start calling until after 6pm regarding the raffle. Unless my watch is wrong, and my cell phone, and my computer at work, it's not after 6pm yet. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Anyone been to a Footlocker/Champs in Buffalo recently? want to know if they've spotted those all black Huaraches that recently came out in the USA. Unless they've popped up here.

Last edited:
^ Thanks my man. I won't be going until late next week, I'm hoping they'll be there waiting.

25% off back wall at Nike outlet at Vaughan Mills! Started today and goin till Sunday! Grabbed 2 pairs of Flyknit Trainers for 118 tax in!

25% off back wall at Nike outlet at Vaughan Mills! Started today and goin till Sunday! Grabbed 2 pairs of Flyknit Trainers for 118 tax in!
Also they wasn't even out, I asked some guy and he looked in the back and this was what he found in my size! The Yellow ones are Lunaracers.
were the lunaracers 25% too? wow the only thursday i don't drop by vmill they have a sale 

^ That's what I asked about earlier. :lol:

EDIT: I'm hearing there's people camped out at Scarborough Town Centre and Fairview Mall already for Saturday's releases. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
EDIT: I'm hearing there's people camped out at Scarborough Town Centre and Fairview Mall already for Saturday's releases. :lol: :smh:[/quote]

Yep found this online!

Also they wasn't even out, I asked some guy and he looked in the back and this was what he found in my size! The Yellow ones are Lunaracers.
Thanks for the info.. Hopefully I can grab those grey/crimson trainers in 11.5/12

I see you also got the squadron blue/flash pink Trainer's as I did. Just wondering what you thought on the bringht pink and are they for you? I bought them ( phone order) and was surprised on how bright pink they were. They are really nice and like them but not sure about how much wear i'll get with them being that they are so bright pink.

^ Regarding those Sq Blue/pinks.  I think they od'd a bit on that cw.  I saw them at Burloak and for 79.99 I wanted to like them but something about them just isn't for me.  Even my girl didn't like them for either of us.  If I knew how to customize flyknits, I'd pick a pair up with the discount though.

That line up at STC is bonkers. I heard that fights broke out like 20 min ago and security is kicking ppl out of line.

That line up at STC is bonkers. I heard that fights broke out like 20 min ago and security is kicking ppl out of line.
I find this type of sh** hilarious. Every time I see those ghost chairs, it makes me want to replace it with a note saying, "You forgot your chair, I brought it to the lost and found.". 

I hate to say it but if people are lining up 2 days prior to a release of a shoe, for either the purpose of reselling it or to add to their collection, then one might really want to re-evaluate their priorities in life.... They're just shoes... 

Going early morning for a release is one thing...but 2 days, really?

^ Regarding those Sq Blue/pinks.  I think they od'd a bit on that cw.  I saw them at Burloak and for 79.99 I wanted to like them but something about them just isn't for me.  Even my girl didn't like them for either of us.  If I knew how to customize flyknits, I'd pick a pair up with the discount though.

I hear you, in the same boat right now. The pics i saw were not that bright so when I got them i was surprised. Oh well I'll hold on to them till next week and return them or hook up someone up that wants them male or female.

Back
Top Bottom