Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone seen a pair of these around in a size 10? Someone was supposed to sell me one but r-bombed my messages. 
I have Black/White Flyknit Trainer + and Bred 1s to trade.

Last edited:
^ Pretty hefty trade bait you've got in exchange for those Obsidian Lunar's.

Check eBay. There's a seller from Markham with them for $190. Almost positive he's an NT'er as well.

Yeah, now i can't seem to find em at all. Trying so hard to find a pair but I've only found 2 guys with my size 9.5/10, they both r-bombed me ): 

Anyone have a 20% nike.com discount code they are not using?I would appreciate the kind gesture if you were to send me it :smile:Of course, your help will not be forgotten.

Anyone have a 20% nike.com discount code they are not using? I would appreciate the kind gesture if you were to send me it :smile: Of course, your help will not be forgotten.

I don't have a 20% code, but you can use topcashback.com to get 15% cash back. I'm not sure how long the promotion is on for.

Last edited:
Anyone have a 20% nike.com discount code they are not using? I would appreciate the kind gesture if you were to send me it :smile: Of course, your help will not be forgotten.

Hmm...looks like someone wants to go crazy on the Kobe Elite iDs :wink:

Don't worry, you're not alone, made 2 yesterday, HTM and MP low version. I couldn't decide which one so made 2.

Had to use 20% just to make the price tolerable :smh:

Didn't see the kd 7 USA cw @ STC fl or champs

But anyway es updat

They also have the am1 white and red with the lunar midsole 103.99

Reactions: jjb
If anyone has an employee store pass for sale, I'd gladly buy it off them. Trying to get some Zoom Structure 17s and basketball shoes for my kid with from the employee store.

Last edited:
Thanks idubb23. I will check out the spots in downtown tomorrow. I didn't see it on the Footlocker's release calendar so I thought it wasn't available here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom