Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Raptors fans, go check out Marshalls if your looking for nba store Raptor Tee's. I picked up a retro logo tee & a gold logo tee for $12.99 each.

%24_57.JPG.jpg

Some Winners/Marshalls have it in a grey shirt and red/black Raptors logo.

Went to the ES yesterday and they said on Wednesday when they opened they had a FSR of tech fleece pants and hoodies but the pants sold out within 30 minutes. Pants were $60-70 according to the person I talked to and hoodies were $94. They still had a good amount of hoodies when I went, ended up buying two.

Picked up a pair of Dunk High's at VMills nike outlet for $39

Felt like a pretty good find.

Didn't notice anything else too special

Went to the ES yesterday and they said on Wednesday when they opened they had a FSR of tech fleece pants and hoodies but the pants sold out within 30 minutes. Pants were $60-70 according to the person I talked to and hoodies were $94. They still had a good amount of hoodies when I went, ended up buying two.

God damn :lol:....I'm guessing employees scooped it up since Wednesday isnt a heavy traffic day.

good looks on the post kareem33. the multicolor trainers were like $69.99 at vmills nike outlet or something right ? if anyone ever notices at price drop on sportchek, please post in this thread.

thanks!

is the Nike Employee Store open to public? if not how can I get in without being an employee?
No. From what I know you would need a pass, and only the people that work for Nike have passes. So basically you have to know someone that works for Nike.

is the Nike Employee Store open to public? if not how can I get in without being an employee?
Also, if you have a friend that works near that area, the Nike store will regularly hand out passes to employees there (e.g good life, hotels, grocery shops). I usually dont get mine from employees of Nike, rather employees of good life and no frills in the area.

Enrolment at the above mentioned goodlife will increase by 300% by Black Friday due to that post.

Back
Top Bottom