Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Enrolment at the above mentioned goodlife will increase by 300% by Black Friday due to that post.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wife works at the princess Margaret cancer research division and they get a Nike employee store invite a few times a year...Other hospitals with select divisions, firms and media sectors all do also. You just have to show up within the one week allowed and flash Work id etc. You are allowed to bring two more people each time but only once ...I've never gone.

Last edited:
Halton hills and Vaughn mills have some LUNARTERRA ARKTOS on the hash walls...Vaughn mills has 20% off hash but no sale on clothing...halton has 30%-50% off on all clothing plus 20% hash walls....as of today.

Do you guys think were gonna see a lot of black infrared 6s in stock, although a lot of people are after them?

Last edited:
good looks on the post kareem33. the multicolor trainers were like $69.99 at vmills nike outlet or something right ? if anyone ever notices at price drop on sportchek, please post in this thread.

thanks!
they had the m/c lunar 1/s

Anyone seen the Derozan and Lowry Dino jerseys on kijiji(the adidas one)? Im thinking of purchasing one and it looks pretty legit or to the point where nobody could probably tell. Any thoughts?

Anyone seen the Derozan and Lowry Dino jerseys on kijiji(the adidas one)? Im thinking of purchasing one and it looks pretty legit or to the point where nobody could probably tell. Any thoughts?
I'd say the majority of them are fake.  An easy way to tell though is that the first "e" in DeRozan will be ALL UPPERCASE on the fake ones and the real ones will look like below:

I know many ppl are saying the infrared 6's are a GR but do we know if Foot Lockers/HoH will be raffling off their pairs? GR or not, I feel like people will still be camping out. Hoping to avoid that.

I know many ppl are saying the infrared 6's are a GR but do we know if Foot Lockers/HoH will be raffling off their pairs? GR or not, I feel like people will still be camping out. Hoping to avoid that.

I missed a few of the releases the past few months, but I thought for GR, only Square 1 did raffles whereas others were FCFS?

Has anyone been to SVP lately, bought a starter jacket a two months ago and im looking to buy another one. Has anyone seen them there lately?

SQ1 usually does raffles for anything sought after so hit them up.

I got an ES pass for this week that I'll send to someone who has one for next week. Hit me up if you can do that switch, I'll ignore PMs asking for handouts.

Be careful of Kijiji, as a lot of jerseys there end up being fake. I've seen some where the stitching is off, and the names are not aligned properly.

Has anyone ever ordered from or been to ugly duckling? I'm trying to order a pair of shoes over the phone and they only do paypal over the phone and it seems kind of sketchy to me.

Has anyone ever ordered from or been to ugly duckling? I'm trying to order a pair of shoes over the phone and they only do paypal over the phone and it seems kind of sketchy to me.

Ordered no, been there yes. They have legitimate accounts.

Paypal over the phone shouldn't be an issue though. As a buyer, you're covered for just about anything.

Back
Top Bottom