Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

roll.gif
wow. yea I can't explain that one. 

Vaughn Mills had a small surprise shippment of Nike air force 1 x tisci $104 after 25% off and fsr of kd6 new York for $55 after 25% off

Is that the orange c/w for the KDs? Was there anything else worth mentioning? Have had store credit for months but it seems like there's just been nothing good popping up. Regretting passing on the XX9s when they were around.

Last edited:
Is that the orange c/w for the KDs? Was there anything else worth mentioning? Have had store credit for months but it seems like there's just been nothing good popping up. Regretting passing on the XX9s when they were around.
yes the orange ones. Best ones in my opinion.

Can someone going to ES today let me know if the Kyrie Duke's are available. Need to grab a pair.

Last edited:
VM has hyperfeels in a variety of colours for $75 after 25% discount. Great deal considering they normally retail for $225 according to the box.

Do you think they have any tisci's left ? Were they the low's mid or high, I need a sz 12, that's all no more lol. Anyone got a copy of the Nike ES pass. Appreciate in advance guys. Vaughan !

Last edited:
Decided to hit up Halton Hills for a quick second and nothing really there that hasn't been mentioned already.

I managed to pick up a pair of Nike Dunk low Giraffe for 59.97 - 25 off for $50 total. Great deal and very limited sizes, when I left they had a couple of a sz. 8's 1 sz. 9, 2 sz. 11's 2 sz. 12's.

Not sure it it was mentioned but they also have a couple size runs of the OG Nike Trainer low white black red. Price was 79.99 with no additional discount .

This is them
http://sneakernews.com/2014/10/16/nike-air-trainer-1-low-white-black-red/

Last edited:
Do you think they have any tisci's left ? Were they the low's mid or high, I need a sz 12, that's all no more lol. Anyone got a copy of the Nike ES pass. Appreciate in advance guys. Vaughan !
Naw bro they were the girls boots. If the male ones hit the outlets in any sizes bigger than a 7 in mens it woulda been crazy in there.

Back
Top Bottom