Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hey guys I want to do some cross boarder shopping. Is the fashion outlets on military rd the best for deals or are there others close toronto or sue Michigan side?
If you plan on staying a night or two, than there are definitely more places you can hit up around Michigan than Buffalo/Niagara. However, selection is not that much better over there. There are a couple HOH stores in Michigan and malls with decent footlocker/champs/footaction stores, as well as Burn Rubber, these are all around the suburbs of Detroit (Auburn Hills/Troy is usually where I would stay). Although  there are more malls and outlets over there, the selection is still not that great, the Nike outlets at Birch Run and Great Lakes Crossing are usually very dry, although sometimes you may come across return items (best find for me was black/gum Jordan 1s and that's about as good as it gets).

As cdubs said, Niagara on the Lake and Lundy's lane outlet are worth checking out if you're going to Niagara, I usually have better finds there than at the Fashion Outlets.

Anyone know where I can get a pair of the Adidas Ultra Boost for lower than retail. Footlocker had the black/purple heel colourway on sale for $169.99 but trying to find stock was like pulling blood from stone. It's a pretty new shoe so I guess it may be a long shot to get it for a discounted price...

Saw these at halton yesterday:

59.99 sz 9 and 10

Fsr.

Small update:

Niagara (US):
 - Dazzle Janoski Maxes for $80 USD - FSR

Lundy's Lane:
 - 'Mowabb' AG SB Dunks for $100 CAD - near FSR up to 12

Niagara (Canada):
 - Fast Times SB Dunks for $80 -- saw a 10.5 and 11 on backwall (IIRC)
 - BHM SB Dunks for $100 - saw a 10.5 on backwall
 - Janoski 'Beach' for $60 - also 10.5
 - lots of sizes of Lebron South Beaches - didn't check price, think $160ish?
 - also overhead an employee tell someone that they had a raffle for Chicago 1s

Last edited:
Small update:

Niagara (US):
 - Dazzle Janoski Maxes for $80 USD - FSR

Lundy's Lane:
 - 'Mowabb' AG SB Dunks for $100 CAD - near FSR up to 12

Niagara (Canada):
 - Fast Times SB Dunks for $80 -- saw a 10.5 and 11 on backwall (IIRC)
 - BHM SB Dunks for $100 - saw a 10.5 on backwall
 - Janoski 'Beach' for $60 - also 10.5
 - lots of sizes of Lebron South Beaches - didn't check price, think $160ish?
 - also overhead an employee tell someone that they had a raffle for Chicago 1s

Any tech fleece @ Niagara (CAN)? Thanks

Stopped in at cookstown. Nothing to write about however picked up a pair of black fly knit lunars

Vaughan mills had fsr of 3 colourways of Kobe mentality.

Lots of lebron lows, XIs

There is 1 pair of flyknit air max in size 11.

No sales at both locations this weekend

just came back from halton, they had lunar x undftfd air force 1s in the navy cw in size 8 for $100

some tech fleece shorts (black $40 in mens small sizes only, and the new cargo tech fleece green shorts $60? in mens big sizes only)

they also had tons of women's assorted tech fleece on sale

If anybody has a size 9 in the Nike Magista Footscape USA that released, PLEASE CONTACT ME! I am desperate to find this sneaker, and will pay you a good price if you can sell me yours, thanks! Also wondering if anyone knows how the new tech fleece shorts fit (the ones with the large pocket running horizontally on the leg, usually polka dot print I believe)? Please let me know, and thanks NT!!!

just came back from halton, they had lunar x undftfd air force 1s in the navy cw in size 8 for $100
some tech fleece shorts (black $40 in mens small sizes only, and the new cargo tech fleece green shorts $60? in mens big sizes only)

Was at Halton as well. Was surprised to see the Tech Fleece shorts. Didn't have a lot of time, or else I would have picked them up. Might have to head back tomorrow to grab them. Good price.

They had a minor restock of the Hypercross in the Mint-ish color way, and silver colorway. Hope thy sit until the next 25% weekend because these are comfy AF.

Those Gradient White/Red Hyperchase's are still there. Really like the design but they look kinda messed in foot. Also noticed a pair of Jordan Spizike's in a size 10, Grey/Red.

They actually had a lot of pro combat on sale, including the 3/4 tights for $30, which are usually $37--I don't remember the last time Halton had the 3/4s, they usually have the shorts and full-length tights.

Also, I'm sure it was covered, but there are tons of Jordan Future's in Olive and Brown. $119.

Last edited:
Stopped in at cookstown. Nothing to write about however picked up a pair of black fly knit lunars

Vaughan mills had fsr of 3 colourways of Kobe mentality.

Lots of lebron lows, XIs

There is 1 pair of flyknit air max in size 11.

No sales at both locations this weekend
What cw was the lebrons did they have the black with gum sole?

Were the Command Force still at Halton from a few days back? Friend looking for a pair. Great price.

Last edited:
Picked up a pair of Anthracite/Volt/Infrared Lunar90 C3.0 AM's today at VM, $120. Splurge purchase, probably going to get marked down soon, but decent deal. FSR.

Last edited:
What's the best price out there for a hoops elite backpack? I'm hoping they're out there for less than $40 at an outlet or winners or something

Went to Halton to try to grab one of those Black Tech Fleece shorts, but they were all gone. Shouldn't have hesitated yesterday. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom