Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anyone going to the game later today?

tickets weren't easy to get but got a pair for $490 ...

decent enough seats

stopped by Nike at VM today. Not really much doing. Was hoping to see a sales rep I knew and cop a friends and family coupon but no luck there. No additional sales on anything unless you have that coupon

Best thing i saw was the air max cb94. They had scattered sizes, but quite a few pairs left almost fsr. They had the white and blue colorway and black and rose gold colorway. Didn't have my size, 14 so I didn't get a pair.

They had some heathered-ish workout shirts for 19.99, black and also blue. Those seemed like the best deal in the store. The size 13 and up section in the hash wall was abysmal. Haven't found anything on those racks in months. Had some white heathered tf windrunners for 105. And also white/yellow windrunners for the same price.

Last edited:
stopped by Nike at VM today. Not really much doing. Was hoping to see a sales rep I knew and cop a friends and family coupon but no luck there. No additional sales on anything unless you have that coupon

Best thing i saw was the air max cb94. They had scattered sizes, but quite a few pairs left almost fsr. They had the white and blue colorway and black and rose gold colorway. Didn't have my size, 14 so I didn't get a pair.

They had some heathered-ish workout shirts for 19.99, black and also blue. Those seemed like the best deal in the store. The size 13 and up section in the hash wall was abysmal. Haven't found anything on those racks in months. Had some white heathered tf windrunners for 105. And also white/yellow windrunners for the same price.
or
???

Last edited:
Are people hyped about "the 6" AM1's?
Is this a wait in line type of shoe?

Anyone planning to purchase?
I'm not really a big fan of them tbh and I think if they weren't named after the city, they would probably sit on shelves. But with that being said, from what I hear/see online, the hype is real on these so I would expect the usual line ups on release day. Not sure what the quantities will be like tho, but hopefully everyone looking to copp will be able to.

I'm not really a big fan of them tbh and I think if they weren't named after the city, they would probably sit on shelves. But with that being said, from what I hear/see online, the hype is real on these so I would expect the usual line ups on release day. Not sure what the quantities will be like tho, but hopefully everyone looking to copp will be able to.

I feel the same way.

I feel like being into sneakers and it being named after the city, it is a must have even though the design is not the most interesting.

Question is if I want to pay retail, if I can even manage to get a pair. I guess if I'm even questioning myself I shouldn't buy them hah.

anyone going to the game later today?

tickets weren't easy to get but got a pair for $490 ...

decent enough seats

i think you got your money's worth. heartbroken to lose such a close one but now that we can only meet again in the finals, i hope they go on and get to 34. already looking forward to the toronto stop of the kobe retirement tour on monday.

Are people hyped about "the 6" AM1's?
Is this a wait in line type of shoe?

Anyone planning to purchase?

I think they're wack, but it's cool Toronto gets a shoe. Whoever designed them did a corny job. Anyways, from what I hear, Nike at TEC will probably be the best place to go as they'll have a little under 100 pairs.

Agreed with @diplomat - designer could have done a better job, it feels like they just slapped some random Toronto stock images on the ultra moire release*. That being said, still gonna cop a pair if I can online.

*kudos for adding the mini-check - would like to see that as an option on NikeID.

or
???

the top pair

Last edited:
The Toronto AM1 went up at midnight:

Got an error when I was checking out, but just got the email confirmation, so I guess my order went through 
glasses.gif

Went to sold out right after I got the error page and reloaded back to the actual product page, anyone else get that?

Last edited:

Got an error when I was checking out, but just got the email confirmation, so I guess my order went through 8)  
Went to sold out right after I got the error page and reloaded back to the actual product page, anyone else get that?

I didn't have that issue but for some reason NDC Canada didn't save my credit card or billing info from my account so I had to autofill. I looked at my account after I got order confirmation and my billing and shipping addresses were saved. It didn't go as smoothly as I thought it would but at least I got through. I loved not having to wait an hour to see if I got anything too. I hope all NDC Canada releases are like this

Last edited:

Got an error when I was checking out, but just got the email confirmation, so I guess my order went through 8)  

They were showing OOS for me soon as they appeared online. No luck here.

I didn't have that issue but for some reason NDC Canada didn't save my credit card or billing info from my account so I had to autofill. I looked at my account after I got order confirmation and my billing and shipping addresses were saved. It didn't go as smoothly as I thought it would but at least I got through. I loved not having to wait an hour to see if I got anything too. I hope all NDC Canada releases are like this
I wonder  if adding to cart, means the pair is on hold like it is on the US site?

I checked out by re-entering payment info that I already have saved from the US site as well. Only thing that did show up was my address that I had saved. My friend checked out with paypal but has yet to receive an email confirmation. 

I wonder  if adding to cart, means the pair is on hold like it is on the US site?
I checked out by re-entering payment info that I already have saved from the US site as well. Only thing that did show up was my address that I had saved. My friend checked out with paypal but has yet to receive an email confirmation. 

I don't think NDC canada holds carts. A bunch of people on twitter said they were cartjacked. The site definitely still has to be improved a bit.

I really hope we get pairs of white OVO's on NDC Canada soon. They've restocked numerous other places so it would make sense.

Got two pairs but what I'm wondering is if that was in Canadian currency or U.S.? I assumed it was Canadian and hopefully these ship from Canada

Back
Top Bottom