Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

How long does ADC take to ship.

Currently:

Order Status: In progress -  Payment verification, could take a few days

How long does ADC take to ship.

Currently:

Order Status: In progress -  Payment verification, could take a few days
ADCa usually ships pretty quick. Express and Standard shipping orders both came on the same day for the Pirate Blacks. If I remember correctly it got to my doorsteps in a day or two.

If anyone is looking for those royal blue foamposite one's from a few years back hit me. Trying to help my homie sell his size 12, DS.

Halton update:
Tons of tech fleece zip ups (team blue, burgundy, heathered orange - $110; green camo - $125) still in a good size run. Fair amount of burgundy & grey tf shorts too for $50.
In terms of shoes, really nothing significant that I noticed, other than some Jordan 29 Green Sparks in sizes 10 & up for 170+25% off (though it was extremely busy so I couldn't look around too closely). The back wall is 25% off though.

Stopped by the 2 Foot Lockers today to enter those raffles. Queen West there was a line inside, HOH on Yonge that line inside was ridiculous. You would think its a quick in and out but of course, people not knowing their size or checking the list to see which size is best to get (resellers).

Anyways, don't know if it's known but triple black huaraches restocked at FL and a few boutiques late last week and today. Picked up 2 pairs today.

Stopped by the 2 Foot Lockers today to enter those raffles. Queen West there was a line inside, HOH on Yonge that line inside was ridiculous. You would think its a quick in and out but of course, people not knowing their size or checking the list to see which size is best to get (resellers).

Anyways, don't know if it's known but triple black huaraches restocked at FL and a few boutiques late last week and today. Picked up 2 pairs today.
You know if today is the only day to sign up for the raffle?

Yeah, only today. Winners will be called next Monday, pickup on Tuesday.

Done HoH...still need to go to Queen, maybe after work

Goodluck everyone.

Totally took an L on the 750s as ADCa went live while I was driving after patiently waiting for it since ADC just finished releasing them.

For anyone going to HOH Yonge tonight before close for the raffle. There's a lineup outside now, about 30 people deep and it's moving slow. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Any updates on the outlets
Any kobe, Lebron, Jordans???

Was at Vaughan mills today. Didn't see any of those. I did see pretty much FSR on all red flight huaraches for 99.99. If they had my size on the floor I may have gone in on them. Really nice kicks.

Picked up a pair of air max st's for my dad. Came to 54 bucks after the 5 dollar survey coupon.

Welp, another raffle update: Champs at Eaton Centre are also doing a 1-day raffle (today) and like last week, didn't give any notice. Ridiculous.

Welp, another raffle update: Champs at Eaton Centre are also doing a 1-day raffle (today) and like last week, didn't give any notice. Ridiculous.

WTF? I knew I should have trusted my gut and pass by to ask. I think they're intentionally doing it to have a better chance of getting selected.

Back
Top Bottom