Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Walked by and people were coming out with bags. The bottom floor of the atrium across the Timmie's, you can peek inside and see the employee's doing some design workshop or something.

^whatt so you think those going to the get fresh events today won't even be able to cop

That would suck if you can't actually buy the good releases during the Get Fresh

Walked by and people were coming out with bags. The bottom floor of the atrium across the Timmie's, you can peek inside and see the employee's doing some design workshop or something.

That's the 306 Underground. Jordan iD

Just asked them, its all media inside 306 underground

Yea sold out for the day - will restock the next day.

But yea kind of sucks how some shoes have already sold out and the store hasn't officially opened lmal
with that said, if its open 24 hours...WHEN DOES ONE DAY stop and another day begin?

cause technically you want to be there at the hour they restock

They are definitely moving the entire Jordan store line up inside the Bay Atrium (I think that's what it's called)

looking on one persons snapchat thats in the store. apparently the ovo 10 in black and the just don 2s r sold out. if this is true that would be a total bummer.
I think they are just sold out for the day.  The prob allocated a certain amount of stock for today's events

They are definitely moving the entire Jordan store line up inside the Bay Atrium (I think that's what it's called)

AOB - Atrium On Bay

That's actually good for the people in line. They don't need to freeze their bums

There are a few ads on kijiji already for OVO 10s, stating they will have them tomorrow, asking $800
mean.gif

Thanks for all the people posting pics at the various locations. It saves lazy people like me a trip out there

What are the chances of me strolling into the jump store saturday afternoon and being able to pick up wc4's. Do u guys think they will sell out ?

Back
Top Bottom