Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Which one of y'all is this tho
nikestore.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/jordan-pop-up-store-1.3445294
smh. i hope that's not one of us. american reseller more like. (nice avi btw. you waking up bright and early sunday morning to watch us take down the table toppers?)

Anyone get the OVOs yet? Store should've started selling them by now according to what everyone said yesterday

Seems like there were a good amount of pairs (of OVOs). I walked through the Atrium 30 minutes ago and a lot of people had pairs. A group had boxes set up in a pyramid and posing in front of it.

There was still a lineup of about 100-200 people inside the Atrium.

I got an Underground session at 10, hopefully they let me upstairs after. Need the cements :tongue:

Last edited:
Seems like there were a good amount of pairs. I walked through the Atrium 30 minutes ago and a lot of people had pairs. A group had boxes set up in a pyramid and posing in front of it.

I got an Underground session at 10, hopefully they let me upstairs after. Need the cements
tongue.gif
let me know if you get upstairs i have an appt at 2pm

Seems like there were a good amount of pairs (of OVOs). I walked through the Atrium 30 minutes ago and a lot of people had pairs. A group had boxes set up in a pyramid and posing in front of it.

There was still a lineup of about 100-200 people inside the Atrium.

I got an Underground session at 10, hopefully they let me upstairs after. Need the cements
tongue.gif
when did they start release  ?is there still a good chance on getting these?
and if any1 know some 1 with a size 10 or 9.5 wc4 i will trade em for master12 size 9.5

Do you know the price for the box collection? and by BS I assume you mean the extremely long lines

BS = Just everything in general surrounding that place. At least let people who want to see the store or check things out not launch sneaker related go upstairs with some form of system. And then the pins, at the opening party they weren't available, employees stating that they're only being given away (certain ones). I'm guessing given away with a purchase? I don't know since employees didn't want to answer that question.

The sneakers I get it, but to make every single thing limited to access is annoying. I don't know the price of the box collection (or if it's even for sale), but an acquaintance who is in town for work during ASW was gifted a pair of 4s and the box collection (photo below).

2eycshv.jpg

Last edited:
On my way to work and walked into the HOH across from EC with only the intention of picking up my customized clothes. Seemed like they had tons of the WC 4s, no line-up at all, strolled in and dude asked for my size (10.5 for anyone wondering)...literally the easiest cop in my life, still can't believe it.

This was ~30 mins ago. The Jordan 306 line was still ridiculous though, not sure if I'll make it there this weekend.

BS = Just everything in general surrounding that place. At least let people who want to see the store or check things out not launch sneaker related go upstairs with some form of system. And then the pins, at the opening party they weren't available, employees stating that they're only being given away (certain ones). I'm guessing given away with a purchase? I don't know since employees didn't want to answer that question.

The sneakers I get it, but to make every single thing limited to access is annoying. I don't know the price of the box collection (or if it's even for sale), but an acquaintance who is in town for work during ASW was gifted a pair of 4s and the box collection (photo below).

I got a friend who is media got the pin box for free

2eycshv.jpg

That's a sweet gift 8)

Yeah, my PS at Get Fresh couldn't even answer my questions on the pins. How and if I can buy them since I just want the AJ Wings and Jumpman if they can't sell the set.

Plus the WC4s I bought didn't have a WC4 pin inside while the guy on the other cashier had it. They even did random pins. Shouldn't be that many Get Fresh invites, they should have just given them pins for each purchase.

2eycshv.jpg

DAMN !!! Nice gift ! I would love to have both of those !

I don't know the price of the box collection (or if it's even for sale), but an acquaintance who is in town for work during ASW was gifted a pair of 4s and the box collection (photo below).

No clue if the box is being sold or not, but the pins are completely random as far as I can tell. I've seen pictures of most of those pins in individual baggies and clearly if you were there at the right time or place you coulda got a good chunk of them :rolleyes

If the food truck thing is still there it looks like they're giving them out per this caption:

Back
Top Bottom