Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

What's good bruh.
They have any white OVO's there this morning?
Please and thank you

It's weird. OVO 10s (white) are there but not on shelves, some employees are saying sold out. But there was a gang of like 20-30 guys surrounded in the area by the last cash register and elevator. I didn't bother to go check and see what the madness was about because I only cared for PSNYs, but I saw OVO 10 white boxes. My friend who I ran into picked up a pair too. I don't know how it's being handled since they're not on shelves.

I asked about the pin box and the manager told me it's something thats available downstairs, but he didn't know if there's anymore left. Again, that place is a joke.

Thank you and major props to SolePurposeCEO for that heads up last night on PSNYs being available today. Took a risk heading there and it worked out.

Last edited:
It's weird. OVO 10s (white) are there but not on shelves, some employees are saying sold out. But there was a gang of like 20-30 guys surrounded in the area by the last cash register and elevator. I didn't bother to go check and see what the madness was about because I only cared for PSNYs, but I saw OVO 10 white boxes. My friend who I ran into picked up a pair too. I don't know how it's being handled since they're not on shelves.

I asked about the pin box and the manager told me it's something thats available downstairs, but he didn't know if there's anymore left. Again, that place is a joke.

Thank you and major props to SolePurposeCEO for that heads up last night on PSNYs being available today. Took a risk heading there and it worked out.

Omgggggggg
All i care is PSNY too, going for my appointment at 9am for 306 underground, hopefully they still have a size 10.5......

Yesterday, I asked about the pin box downstairs after they gave me 3 pins with my purchase and they said they all spread out at different locations.

Just stepped in and out.

Yup,no more PSNY and AIR shirt since I was going to ask for an exchange since they gave me a wrong size last Thursday.

Went Friday and security was an a-hole and wouldn't allow me to do an exchange. I don't even need to go in, just a size swap and he was being a b**** about it. I wanted a swap since I knew it will sell out.

Oh well, I just have looser shirt...circa 90s :D

Last edited:
i got lucky copped the ovo in my size last night on nike.ca

just went onto the nike.ca website around 11:00 pm to check out their ovo collection, knew the ovo jordan x was sold out around 12 - 1 pm already. Just wanted to read the description. Went into the product page, was able to add my size then checked out in less than 5 mins. Went into that error page after check out but refresh it then my order confirmation popped up. Copied the order number and waited for 10mins then the email came thru.

Really happy and the shoe god finally gave me a W after all these L's from raffles and online drop I received in 2015 and early 2016.

just went onto the nike.ca website around 11:00 pm to check out their ovo collection, knew the ovo jordan x was sold out around 12 - 1 pm already. Just wanted to read the description. Went into the product page, was able to add my size then checked out in less than 5 mins. Went into that error page after check out but refresh it then my order confirmation popped up. Copied the order number and waited for 10mins then the email came thru.

Really happy and the shoe god finally gave me a W after all these L's from raffles and online drop I received in 2015 and early 2016.
Good for you. I was also able to cop WC4s off nike.ca a few hours after they sold out. Seemed like Nike was either restocking certain sizes or cancelling orders and putting them back up. Saw the 8.5 and 12 in OVOs last night as well.

Last edited:
Good for you. I was also able to cop WC4s off nike.ca a few hours after they sold out. Seemed like Nike was either restocking certain sizes or cancelling orders and putting them back up. Saw the 8.5 and 12 in OVOs last night as well.

Lol Damn ! Send a pm next time my man ! Sz 12 here bruh !

Congrats on you guys getting your pairs !

Last edited:
Flyknit air force low in all white is in the xpress shop. No release date on the shoe yet right?

Last edited:

That's awesome man. I never get the same luck with size 9.5-10. If anyone wants to bless me with a white or black OVO X let me know lol

Flyknit air force low in all white is in the xpress shop. No release date on the shoe yet right?
No official release date, but will release in the next few months. Any other colorway other than white ?

Regular af1, you go 0.5 size down, not sure abt flyknit af1.

Last edited:
Just left 306. Line took about 5 minutes. They had the passport 1's, white/black 2's that release later, and the fire red 5 lows. All the "hyped" shoes are gone. All the OVO apparel is gone. When I left the line had about 15-20 ppl but it moves pretty quick.

Back
Top Bottom