Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anybody just finished 306U appointment?

What items they have left for customization?

I have a 3PM and I just want to make sure it's still worth it to go DT for it.

Also, if anyone has a double pins, I have the following for trade: SX train and AF1 Flyknit

Looking for AJ Wings primarily, 306 Yonge and 6 rings but other pins will do too

Anybody just finished 306U appointment?

What items they have left for customization?

I have a 3PM and I just want to make sure it's still worth it to go DT for it.

Also, if anyone has a double pins, I have the following for trade: SX train and AF1 Flyknit

Looking for AJ Wings primarily, 306 Yonge and 6 rings but other pins will do too
Got last shot, 72-10 and streetcar for trade. 

Need your flyknit

Definitely a great weekend where stores associated w/basketball did everything to cater to fans. Word is next years nhl all star game is here, and I know it won't come close

If this is true, I think the city will be crazier -- since we're still a hockey country -- but I don't expect the amount of events and products available to fans be the same. Seriously, how many skates do you need when you can only use them during a game. Unlike basketball, the shoes can be used on and off the court plus factoring multiple companies offering multiple styles too.

If this is true, I think the city will be crazier -- since we're still a hockey country -- but I don't expect the amount of events and products available to fans be the same. Seriously, how many skates do you need when you can only use them during a game. Unlike basketball, the shoes can be used on and off the court plus factoring multiple companies offering multiple styles too.
Definitely a great weekend where stores associated w/basketball did everything to cater to fans. Word is next years nhl all star game is here, and I know it won't come close[/quote

NHL all star game is in LA

NHL ASG next year is LA, would take much too much planning time for us to "not know" yet for next year.

Although TBH I don't give an ish about that, I've always been about the NBA ASG since the 90s. Who else remembers crap like NBA Team Up Celebration taking over Inside Stuff's timeslot
"I say 'Team', you say 'Up'..."

Last edited:
My bad, I remember reading somewhere a few months back where it said leafs would get it because it's their 100th anniversary next year

Anyone have a picture of the pin display @ 306 underground? Kindly share. Thanks

:smile:

Whaddup NT fam?!

This here is just a big thank you to everyone and anyone who contributed to this weekend and made NBA All Star 2016 in Toronto such an incredible experience. I might not be an OG NTer...but I wouldn't consider myself a newbie either, and I've never seen this thread poppin' with so much activity.

As a 35 year old (fairly) new father of a six month old baby who lives in Markham, there should've been absolutely NO WAY for me to be able to attend/buy/experience all the things I ended up checking off the list this past week. Didn't take any time off, plus I got stuck working the Saturday (and Family Day too! Posting this from work right now) yet somehow I now have memories that will last a lifetime.

Starting with what I missed out on:
-never got a chance to ride the SNKR Express. While I wasn't really after any crazy kicks to begin with (more on that later) it would've been a cool experience
-no time to get to NBA Centre Court
-a few more scavenger hunt pins would've been nice

The good stuff:
-cutting straight to the chase: the big NBA events. Now I'm not rolling in dough by any means, nor do I have crazy connects (I know some Raps season ticket holders but they're more like "regular folk"). Yet somehow I scored tickets to:
Rising Stars Friday, that legendary Saturday Night, and Farewell Kobe Sunday #trifecta
-All Star gear! Being a grown *** man it was borderline shameful the amount of stuff I copped: jerseys, shorts, shooting shirt. Really got caught up in the hype lol
-was only really after one shoe: WC4s...but only if I didn't have to jump through hoops to get them. Didn't sign up for a single raffle, all I basically did was casually stroll into HOH on my way to work Saturday morning, no camping at all, got my sz 10.5, paid, and left. Easy peasy. Even crazier: the primary reason I was there? To pick up my...
-custom clothing from the HOH pop-up. Seriously how cool was this?! Sure the options were limited, but we get to personalize some Nike gear! Sticking with customization...
-306 Underground. Was disappointed when they didn't have hoodies in my size left, but I still got a long sleeve done. Got some extra time? Get a FREE haircut courtesy of Drake's barber! Top notch job, super-chill dude who took his time and everything. Then took the elevator up to...
-306 Yonge without having to wait a decade and a half in line, nor freeze me *** off. Only larger sizes left when I got there, but not sweating it since I'm sure when they re-open in August we'll see some proper stock [was after the CN Tower shirt]
-even had time to step in the M&N Get Fresh pop-up, then promptly stepped out without buying anything heh

None of this would have been possible without the right people who helped me along the way: my always supportive wife, my in-laws who let us stay at their place downtown this whole time and looked after the baby, my friends who helped with hooking up with tickets, and of course YOU GUYS HERE constantly posting useful info letting everyone know what's up and when various links went live.

And even if you didn't contribute to this thread or a lurker just reading, I hope you also had as amazing of a time this weekend as I did. If you struck out on a few drops, realize how fortunate we all are when missing out on buying our umpteenth pair of "must have" sneakers is pretty much the definition of First World Problems, and we really should be grateful for all we do have (I myself have been guilty of this in the past).

Peace & love to all, and keep those positive vibes going!
-Matt

TL; DR: had an amazing All Star Weekend, and hope y'all did too!

Was at 306 an hour ago for sneaker drop. After i got to go up to the store but everything was basically gone. For gear only big sizes were left. No frees pins left either. The store looked sicked though lol

If anyone has extra pins for sale I'll buy. Thanks.

The weekend was cool but things could've been done a lot more smoother at 306. After assisting with their private opening party and consulting on behalf of a marketing firm on all JB related events throughout the weekend, I didn't like how I was treated when it came to purchasing certain products. With that being said, I came away with a few items I wanted through other avenues so I guess it wasn't a complete lost.

Down the line I'll probably regret on passing on events (MJ x Kobe party at Castle Loma) after the mess on Thursday.

Last edited:

Sick...

Pin updates, my doubles are currently pending.

I'm still looking for AJ wings, 306 Yonge and Flight pins.

Greedy people are asking ridiculous $$ for these on Kijiji. Shameless.

However, if your price is reasonable, I'd purchase them.

Last edited:
Just left the sneaker drop session with the french blues. I wish there was anything at all left upstairs for purchase but it was all sold out. I feel bad for the people waiting in line for literally no reason.

I have two pins for sale if anyone's interested?
I have the hand shooting the ball pin and the 72-10 pin.
Willing to also trade them if you have any of the 306 patches. Not looking to trade for other pins as I don't collect them.

Last edited:
-306 Yonge without having to wait a decade and a half in line, nor freeze me *** off. Only larger sizes left when I got there, but not sweating it since I'm sure when they re-open in August we'll see some proper stock [was after the CN Tower shirt]

And even if you didn't contribute to this thread or a lurker just reading, I hope you also had as amazing of a time this weekend as I did. If you struck out on a few drops, realize how fortunate we all are when missing out on buying our umpteenth pair of "must have" sneakers is pretty much the definition of First World Problems, and we really should be grateful for all we do have (I myself have been guilty of this in the past).

Peace & love to all, and keep those positive vibes going!
-Matt

TL; DR: had an amazing All Star Weekend, and hope y'all did too!
VERY WELL SAID MY FRIEND.

For me I'm not a camping person either, and so going upstairs yesterday after 306 was unreal. Been warm all weekend long (sorry to those folks who may have waited, this is not a shot at you by any means, its just not what I do)  and getting to just be in the store and take in the sights and design details was amazing. 

I was lucky enough to get on the SNKRSXPRESS and when they had some of the most important drops... but TBH I would have traded that just to go to the DUNK CONTEST/ ALL STAR SUNDAY NIGHT.

I think you're the real winner here lol we're just clowns that got shoes you got to be apart of history and a beautiful moment in the city of Toronto.

It was an amazing weekend.  Thanks to everyone who were so open to sharing information and helping each other out.

This was a bucket list All Star weekend as I was around when Jordan was playing the game and wore his shoes in high school.  Who would have known that the shoe game would have blown up as it has. 

Had the opportunity to attend a few events (Brassaii Thursday with a few NBA players, Friday and Sunday True North parties, Saturday practice and D Wade's charity bowling event, and the Sunday All Star game) while being able to pick up 2 out of 3 pairs of shoes I wanted to get this weekend.  Got to pickup the 72-10s due to another NTer posting up that they were available on Friday and also the WC4s were a pretty easy cop.  Only missed out on the OVO 10s but can't win everything.

The pin chase was fun.  Got the GOAT last night at 4am but didn't get the jumpman.  Again, more in fun and for momentos to remember the ASW. 

Thanks to everyone who posted updates on all the events and of the lineup at 306 Yonge.  Got to go in a couple of times at 3am in the morning, more to check it out than to buy.  Hope everyone had a great ASW...

Have the Wings, 72-10 and the hand/ball pin. Looking to trade or purchase the 306 Yonge and the Logo Jumpman pin, let me know!

Back
Top Bottom