Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Question.. Can I return an item I ordered from NDC Canada at a Nike outlet in Canada??
Not sure if this applies to outlets as well, but I bought something from Nike.ca a while back and I called Nike EC to see if they would accept my return, but they said I would have to mail it back.  

Last edited:
Stopped by VM this afternoon. Still tons of Nike Basketball stuff; nearly every model of the KD-8, including some on the hash wall.

Kyrie 1 Flytrap still had a pretty decent size run, though anything over 10 was sparse.

Interestingly, they had a FSR of the Nike Hyperposite 2, which I don't think Canada ever got. They were $179 I believe, but the original retail would have been something like $330 in Canada, so it's a pretty nice deal if you were a fan of the Lebron X. Pretty rare to find 360 Air in a basketball shoe these days. Pretty ugly tho.

Last edited:
Anyone else having trouble filling out their receipt survey from 306 Yonge for their discount code? The store number (99306) isn't being accepted when I go on the survey site.

Stopped by a few places yesterday including the new Saks. Went by Haven and saw a few of those RC x Asics left, talking to the staff they were completely shocked there was a long line when they arrived for open on Saturday morming. Didn't know the Nice Kicks x NMD had that much of a "demand" (I didn't know either).

Anyone else having trouble filling out their receipt survey from 306 Yonge for their discount code? The store number (99306) isn't being accepted when I go on the survey site.

I have also tried to use the coupon at FL SQ1 and was told that is not a valid store # and cannot be used. They gave me another store # to use for next time!? The cash didn't not want to apply it to my WC4 purchase.

Went by TPO today they had

Kyrie 1 fly trap
Kobe x elite low Chester
And lebron 12 ASG

All 3 of them had 25% off, scattered sizes

Also saw Lil penny posites I'm the university red cw and the pink and grey cw for 109.99 with 25% off.

Having a hard time finding, but if anyone is letting go of Oreo Flyknit Racers (1 or 2, doesn't matter) in a 10.5, let me know.

Has anyone seen any of the Triple White Primeknit Lillard 2s around anywhere? Didn't realize they'd sell out so fast on adidas.ca

Nike got a nike ES pass? Tks

Are u asking for a pass? Most recent experience with a valid company pass is they are super strict now. Not sure if it was only because of all star weekend or not when I went. Went with a coworker and we each had a guest but he forgot his pass and wasn't let in. Also was sent to the car in the cold and wasn't able to even stand at the door.... These were already the legit passes with coloured paper and official Nike stamp

Are u asking for a pass? Most recent experience with a valid company pass is they are super strict now. Not sure if it was only because of all star weekend or not when I went. Went with a coworker and we each had a guest but he forgot his pass and wasn't let in. Also was sent to the car in the cold and wasn't able to even stand at the door.... These were already the legit passes with coloured paper and official Nike stamp

It has been like this for a few months now.

Usually employer invites will tell you what you need to bring.

Last time I went with my brother, he had to bring the invite + work ID badge.

I guess it depends on the employer. Last time i went I just showed my work ID, they never asked me for a pass.

NBA ALL STAR HATS $5 @ REAL SPORTS APPAREL! REIGNING CHAMP INCLUDED
GOGOGOGOGOGO

Mind you when I left, there were very few reigning champ hats left by many other adidas "west" and some east hats.

Back
Top Bottom