Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Got an extra 30% off coupon for outlet/factory store, expires tomorrow. First to PM me and let me know which store you are going to (If store has discount, this should stack).

Edit: Gone to @bong1498

Last edited:

Anyone has experience selling / shipping through paypal invoice, I just sold a pair of sneakers thru paypal invoice, the buyer address is confirmed and I am planning to ship with tracking / insurance. Could this be a scam? This is my first online transaction outside of ebay. Please help.
What part about this makes it sound like a scam?  lol
The address is confirmed which is good.
You plan to ship with tracking? Excellent

Sounds okay to me... lol

What part about this makes it sound like a scam?  lol
The address is confirmed which is good.
You plan to ship with tracking? Excellent

Sounds okay to me... lol
My first time, just making sure. lol. I've been on ebay for quite some time but never dealt outside of eBay. Confirmed address and tracking are a must for me on eBay. just curious if there is anything else with paypal invoice as a seller. Thanks for your input, I feel safer now.

My first time, just making sure. lol. I've been on ebay for quite some time but never dealt outside of eBay. Confirmed address and tracking are a must for me on eBay. just curious if there is anything else with paypal invoice as a seller. Thanks for your input, I feel safer now.

Make sure the invoice is detailed. I always just copy and paste my listing description into the pp invoice and I've never had any issues. Make sure in the invoice you're also clear that you won't offer refunds either. I also would be weary of selling to someone off of ebay if they have zero feedback/just created an account.

Last edited:
Nike just announced the Fade to Black release dates.

Anyone know where they gonna drop here in Toronto? Really want those Hyperdunks.

They are, I think only Hoh yonge is getting them though for foot lockers. Next best bet is exclucity

Hi, anyone knows how often do nike outlets provide coupons for extra discount on sneakers
not very often. They do a friends and family like 4 times a year. I was frequenting the vaughan mills store a lot and luckily got one once from a manager when I asked about some stains on a shoe. Just wanted to confirm I could return them if I wanted to, wasn't looking for anything else. Basically, you have to wait till they put the shoes on sale with additional discounts.

Heard the FTB Pack is going to FCFS.
Also heard that people are lining up for the 1s releasing tomorrow already... So much for that.

nike-roshe-one-flyknit-premium-rough-green-black-sequoia-1.jpg

Roshe Flyknit nm premium in Rough Green at Vmills. FSR, just received today

Back
Top Bottom