Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Got a hell of a steal today on a dope Mitchell and Ness All Star 2016 hoodie. It has the OVO colourway and a ton of high quality patchwork and details on it. It sort of pays homage to Raptors with every logo which was used in the team's history plus the new logo. Was $29.99!!!

This exact hoodie.
Where at? Definitely interested

Nice pick up. I have the silver patchwork sweat top. Would love to pick up the gold version for that price. Where did you pick this up? Thanks for sharing

was watching the raptors game the other day(first game in a while) and saw bench players wearing an all black "Toronto" across the chest, long sleeve warm up shirt with the all star patch on the right arm. Anybody know where to purchase this shirt? I'm assuming its part of the all star collection; not sure if all-star gear is still for sale anywhere

was watching the raptors game the other day(first game in a while) and saw bench players wearing an all black "Toronto" across the chest, long sleeve warm up shirt with the all star patch on the right arm. Anybody know where to purchase this shirt? I'm assuming its part of the all star collection; not sure if all-star gear is still for sale anywhere
Thats the warm up shirts that they wear. pretty sure the patch is only on it because the game was in Toronto. Kind of like how they have patches on the jerseys.

but i think you can find the warm ups at real sports.

Anywhere in town have D Rose 6 in White in stock? (Size 13)

Courtside has them for $102, but no size 13, hoping to snag them locally for that price. From what I've heard it's an amazing hoop shoe.

Does FootLocker price match?
Follow up: No D Rose at all at any of the stores on Yonge. None at VMills. None at Foot Locker on Queen.

Guess the ship has sailed. Open to any suggestions.

Do you want the Lillard 2s? They are pretty affordable n everyone seems to like em
Saw those at Adidas Yonge Dundas. Mostly looking at the D Rose because I've heard its a similar on foot experience to my fav hoop shoe, the Lebron X. I like the Home colourway though which limits me.

Got a hell of a steal today on a dope Mitchell and Ness All Star 2016 hoodie. It has the OVO colourway and a ton of high quality embroidered patchwork and details on it. It sort of pays homage to Raptors with every logo which was used in the team's history plus the new logo. Was $29.99!!!

This exact hoodie.
I got this hoodie when it was 50% off at real sports. 

Returned it because although the patches are really nice, the way they're stitched on doesn't seem like they would last very many washes.  Especially the Raptors logo with the pointed edges.  I could tell it would start to peel away or start to rip away from the fabric sooner than later, because for some reason its not stitched on top of the cotton hoodie itself or at least it didn't feel or seem like it.  Its like they cut out holes and stitched the patches in those exact locations, maybe it was just mine but to me it wasn't worth it at that price. And I noticed the hoodie itself already looked kind of faded even before any washes, kind of a turn off.

However for 29.99 I don't see where you can go wrong lol.

when's the ACC gonna sell black/gold OVO raptors shorts? I've seen the red ones on their store but nothing else

I was able to cop AJ10 Paris from NDC, Size 8.5. Any chance any of you guys have a size 8 and are willing to trade?

Ebates is at 10% for Nike Canada

Helps a lot, before it was 3% it can change anytime.

I wouldn't bank on it coming through. I'm still waiting on one $200 order and just received confirmation of cash back from a $220 order about a month and a half ago. I had to email ebates several times. I contacted Nike and according to them they don't have any agreement with ebates.

Kinda a hassle so when I ordered shoes last week I didn't even bother going through ebates. At that point the one order hadnt even gone through.

Guess you just have to keep on them about it.

Ebates is at 10% for Nike Canada

Helps a lot, before it was 3% it can change anytime.

I wouldn't bank on it coming through. I'm still waiting on one $200 order and just received confirmation of cash back from a $220 order about a month and a half ago. I had to email ebates several times. I contacted Nike and according to them they don't have any agreement with ebates.

Kinda a hassle so when I ordered shoes last week I didn't even bother going through ebates. At that point the one order hadnt even gone through.

Guess you just have to keep on them about it.

Did you have ad block installed? I never had any issues on .com or .ca. I've gotten back a lot

Hey everyone. Was just at winners and various all star hoodies are available for $30.00. Saw the grey one in the previous picture and the east vs west.

Hope this helps

Did you have ad block installed? I never had any issues on .com or .ca. I've gotten back a lot
Same, I've always got the suggested percentage back, never any issues.

To be safe I always add to cart, and if i know if i'm not in a hurry I sign into ebates again and go through the site again just to be sure.

Also make sure you're actually signed into ebates, if it says your name on the top right hand side of the site (near the account information), it doesn't necessarily mean you're signed in.  I always click "my account" to make sure I see my information, typically it asks you to sign in again.
And then I proceed to my desired site.

Back
Top Bottom