Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

There looks like there's no patch ones at either scotia plaza or front winners. I also checks college park and bloor st. A lot of the grey ones. None of the ones with the embroidered patches and TORONTO on the back and all the raptors logos. I think those ones were really rare. Did anyone else scoop the patches one with the raptors logos? Those interested should try to check a champs as well. That's where I got mine from.

Last edited:
There looks like there's no patch ones at either scotia plaza or front winners. I also checks college park and bloor st. A lot of the grey ones. None of the ones with the embroidered patches and TORONTO on the back and all the raptors logos. I think those ones were really rare. Did anyone else scoop the patches one with the raptors logos? Those interested should try to check a champs as well. That's where I got mine from.

Which champs you get it from? Was there sizes left when you purchased? Thanks.

Picked up this one today

I think more all star stuff will trickle in as we get into the playoffs. Seems that the 2015 Lowry all star jersey hit the same time last year.

Just got back from Niagara Collective and there was nothing to report... still have some Martian 7s but I did manage to cop a Chrome 8s. One of the associates pulled it from the back. They said they only got a few sizes. They were priced at 170.

No 20% on hash wall, pretty limited selection tbh. I feel that bronte has about the same collection for both men's and women's

No tech fleece from what I saw

Last edited:
Also saw the tech fleece aeroloft jacket in black size medium for 280 and a grey tech windrunner in large for 105

I got this hoodie when it was 50% off at real sports. 

Returned it because although the patches are really nice, the way they're stitched on doesn't seem like they would last very many washes.  Especially the Raptors logo with the pointed edges.  I could tell it would start to peel away or start to rip away from the fabric sooner than later, because for some reason its not stitched on top of the cotton hoodie itself or at least it didn't feel or seem like it.  Its like they cut out holes and stitched the patches in those exact locations, maybe it was just mine but to me it wasn't worth it at that price. And I noticed the hoodie itself already looked kind of faded even before any washes, kind of a turn off.

However for 29.99 I don't see where you can go wrong lol.

Respect your opinion but I don't agree at all with the patch quality. Mine is impeccable and stitched very high quality. I picked up the grey one like others as well today too and can notice quality differences from the black with the Raptors patches, compared to the grey which seems to have much thinner patches that are sewn on. I like the overall styling of the grey as well and for $29.99 as well, it's a definite cop. If anyone is able to scoop more of the black ones, keep the thread updated as others are very interested.

Managed to pick up the only remaining black Raptors patches hoodie at the winners on spadina and king. There was one remaining large size grey all star hoodie that others have posted. Several black Mitchell and ness hoodies with "east vs west" on the front and "Toronto all star game" on the front at this location as well. The marshalls on John and Adelaide did not have any all star gear. Thanks to the original poster, great find.

Let me know if this isn't allowed and I'll edit.

Have a Nike gift card with $282.50. Willing to let go of it for $270 OBO for members here. Pickup downtown (Nike at Eaton's so you can check balance).

I don't have access to outlets so it's not much use to me.

Last edited:
They came out to about $315-320 which is around what a new GR 997 would be here.  I'm aware there's a possibility that there may be customs but I think they no longer ship international orders via UPS.

Last (and only) time I ordered from CNCPTS I got stuck with a $100+ UPS charge on the Rose NB 997 CNCPTS collab. That one stung. Hope you don't get slammed.

Vaughan Mills Nike store seems to sell nicer stuff than the Toronto Premium Outlet store.

vm had better stuff back when it was located by bass pro mills. Since their new store opened, I found halton to get the better stuff. Although with outlets I guess a lot has to do with timing and luck. However, I hear more complaints about vm employees than I hear about halton employees.

Last (and only) time I ordered from CNCPTS I got stuck with a $100+ UPS charge on the Rose NB 997 CNCPTS collab. That one stung. Hope you don't get slammed.
happened with me with the rosé as well but they don't ship with UPS anymore

anyone know what the line situation looks like at HOH downtown for the Kobe XI FTB that drops tomorrow?
There were about 8 when I walked by on my way to work this morning. Three guys at the front had been there since yesterday. Had a load of HoH bags so guessing they go straight back in line after they cop?

vm had better stuff back when it was located by bass pro mills. Since their new store opened, I found halton to get the better stuff. Although with outlets I guess a lot has to do with timing and luck. However, I hear more complaints about vm employees than I hear about halton employees.i 
i think it may have to do with the Niagara on the lake outlet opening up and them getting some of vaughns share of shipment too

halton is more consistent, almost every week they got new stuff coming in and I think it's because they move their stuff quicker. I have seen alot of old stuff weeks after weeks at vaughns

Back
Top Bottom