Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

This is a long shot but anyone selling a pair of Lebron X in Size 13? It's my all time favorite hoop shoe and my first pair just died on me. 

Check your inbox. I play ball in my retro Js so this would be a nice addition.

I picked up a pair of sz 8 French Blue 12's for a friend back on release date while he was overseas. But now he doesn't want them and these aren't my size. I'm willing to let these go for what I paid for (retail) if anyone here is still looking. Otherwise these are going to be returned to footlocker

This is a long shot but anyone selling a pair of Lebron X in Size 13? It's my all time favorite hoop shoe and my first pair just died on me. 
any CW? I have a friend selling a pair of black suede ext's but if you're planning to ball in them, you'd prob want a performance pair instead

Looking for flyknit lunar 3s, anyone seen them at outlets? Toronto premium outlets or Vaughn Mills?

Has anyone seen lunarepics in outlets yet?
saw women's ones at vm for 164.97 they were yellow. This was last week.

Looking for flyknit lunar 3s, anyone seen them at outlets? Toronto premium outlets or Vaughn Mills?
Vm last week

Last edited:
Noticed that Capsule has the Multicolour Adizero Primeknits, is there any word on when(and who) will get the multi-Ultra Boosts? Missed out on the initial white pair, so the multi/white will hopefully be consolation.

I`ll probably stop by tomorrow. I`ll keep you guys updated.

Stopped by today. It was very busy, there is plenty of stock as per a worker. I noticed a few "made in uk/us" pairs, higher models are hard to come by. The thing to watch for is the workers coming by and refilling the tables. Usually find 1-3 pairs of rare gems :wink: and sometimes nothing! The larger sizes, 11.5-13 have a good selection. Men's shoes $60, buy 3 or more $50/pair. Kids $40

Back
Top Bottom