Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

click the the mens swingman jersey

when u select size you will be able to "customize" free of charge

and u can put whatever u want on it, or u can select any of the current roster
Popped into Gate 1 - RSA during Game 7 last night. They have a ton of Joseph jerseys in all styles (Swingman and Authentic).
Cheers! Totally missed the customize part online thanks for pointing that out.

Have $50 MVP pass that I won't be using. Valid May 13-30. Pick up at University/Dundas. Wouldn't mind a couple bucks for it, but ultimately I rather it not go to waste.

Last edited:
Cool, thanks for the pic. I'll give it a try with one of my pairs and see how it goes.

i started doing this with my kicks about 8+ years ago.

Biggest problem is once the sweat from your foot is absorbed into the cardboard insert it will weaken, bend and eventually rip which will ruin the form of the toe panel.
I even thought covering mine in duct tape ( which did not help ventilation and my pinky toes).:smh:

My new process now to deal with decreasing is to only use decreasers after i am done wearing the kicks for the day. I bought a bulk order off ebay and use them in rotation for whatever kicks i wear that week.I have tried various brands of shoe inserts, majority of them decrease your mobility and take away the feeling of a shoe on your feet IMHO

Pretty much you have to prioritize what comes first, the appearance of the kicks or the comfort of your feet

If u have enough shoes in ur rotation, by the time ur shoes r all worn out, a new pair would be re-released so u could replace it

Anyone have an extra f&f code ?
Was at VM yesterday on the last day of the f&f and they were actually giving the cards out to everyone in line at cash as one of the employees was leaving work. Guess sometimes they could be nice and will give out the discounts. Lucky for the folks that was just there at the right time even when they didn't even know what was happening :smile:

Shoutout to @Asdisme  for the hookup on the unused f&f discount though!

A couple weeks ago they had an in-store promotion. Spend $100 or more get a $25 off when you spend $50 or. Spend $200 you got a $50  card. They do these at least a couple times a year if memory serves me correctly.

Yo where in the blue hell can I find these lol. I don't remember H&M Canada ever getting these in stock. I need all 3 if anyone knows please speak up! They're the knock off Haider Ackermann Oversized sweatshirts.

hey guys, does anyone know where I can find ultra boost core blacks in a women's size 6?
likely in any major champs/footlocker in the US as they got multiple restocks.  Locally...  prob not.  I think your last shot would've been when the wool variant of the core blacks dropped during the winter.

Yo where in the blue hell can I find these lol. I don't remember H&M Canada ever getting these in stock. I need all 3 if anyone knows please speak up! They're the knock off Haider Ackermann Oversized sweatshirts.

These were everywhere last fall including Canada stores. Best bet now would probably be EBay or Grailed.

Are the Presto flyknits going to be hard to get? I see End Launches has them rather than the regular site. Are they limited?

Anyone have any info on the new Nike Presto flyknits releasing? 

NDCa has them in their launch calendar for tomorrow.

I like to get the white but I think I'm already drowning with white kicks for this summer :rolleyes

...but you can't have enough white sneakers though :D

Back
Top Bottom