Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

No word on Haven's release yet? They were listed on the official retailers list. Unless they're backdooring their pairs.

Also odd that both TNT and J+O aren't getting them this time around.

No word on Haven's release yet? They were listed on the official retailers list. Unless they're backdooring their pairs.

I think TNT only got the TD and PB. I don't believe they got anything after that?

Haven. capsule? Nomad?
Yeah considering the larger numbers for this release plus the fact that even Urban Outfitters is getting them, it's odd that these stores (which had the previous Yeezy releases) aren't getting them...or at least not telling us they are.

I saw on Haven's Twitter earlier this week that they will be getting the Yeezys and should be doing an online raffle, strange they still don't have that up yet, unless they did a last minute switcheroo with the release plans...

Store finder updated, Capsule is on the list as well:

http://www.adidas.com/yeezy?cm_mmc=...K-_-&irgwc=1&irpid=245929&irmpname=Sole+Links

Last edited:

I saw on Haven's Twitter earlier this week that they will be getting the Yeezys and should be doing an online raffle, strange they still don't have that up yet, unless they did a last minute switcheroo with the release plans...

Store finder updated, Capsule is on the list as well:

http://www.adidas.com/yeezy?cm_mmc=...K-_-&irgwc=1&irpid=245929&irmpname=Sole+Links
went by capsule yesterday and they said they will be doing online raffle. But they did instore for bred 1's? seems kinda sketch.

Yet to hear anyone say they won a pair of yeezys from them or Yorkdale Champs for that matter. 

went by capsule yesterday and they said they will be doing online raffle. But they did instore for bred 1's? seems kinda sketch.

Yet to hear anyone say they won a pair of yeezys from them or Yorkdale Champs for that matter. 
Oh crooked Capsule 
roll.gif

There was one time (I think maybe the Grey Gums?) where they were on the list, and then they sent out a Tweet saying "Due to a mistake from Adidas, we will not be getting the upcoming Yeezy Boost release". 
eyes.gif

anybody have info on the jordan 1 reverse shattered backboards? nike.ca doesnt seem to be getting them and i dont see it on the footlocker release page

Went to Vaughan Mills today.  Asics outlet had quite a few Gel-Lyte 3s and Gel-lyte 5s, buy one get one 50% off, works with clothing too.  They had both the Oreo Gel Lyte 3s and 5s, as well as some salmon (?) gel lyte 5s (Product Code: H6R9L-2121).  Quite a few others actually, guy there said they just got them in about a week ago, near full size runs of all pairs.   Nothing larger than a 12 though.  

Nike Outlet was a bust, nothing good at all.  A few Optic Yellow foams in small sizes on the hash wall, the black and volt Jacquard AM95s in various sizes, across the wall.  Stained Glass dunks (At least I think they were the stained glass ones) as well as the dunk low "Premium Fish Ladder".  

Air monarchs in full size run, only $49
tongue.gif

Nothing really exciting clothing wise from what I could see nor within the shoe isles for the most part.  

if anyone into asics they have a few collabs on sale at solestop, 30% off. I saw the undefeated collab (the crazy one), and the bodega on the road. With some other nice regular asics which are also on sale

Last edited:
Is it just me or does this Yeezy release seems like a lot easier to cop being there so many channels...?

Is it just me or does this Yeezy release seems like a lot easier to cop being there so many channels...?
Feels like it but I also feel like the demand for these also got higher. More places for more people to cop which really cancels everything out. 

Last edited:
Agreed, everyone knows what they can get for them by reselling. But cottdamn I just want a pair to rock.

Back
Top Bottom