Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Holt crashed instantly, and still hasn't gone live. There's still a chance.
just got to the homepage and clicked link for them but more loading of course
indifferent.gif

I'm guessing holt is sold out? It let me cart a 10 but then the site stopped loading as I went to check out

I'm guessing holt is sold out? It let me cart a 10 but then the site stopped loading as I went to check out
All gone. Site came back randomly at 12:5x something, I randomly refreshed and cooked 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Holt's release was complete shambles, people are getting other people's order confirmations emailed to them. If that's happened to you, report it to Holt.

How's that being as *******? no buyer should be mad if you ask to meet at a police station.
Came back from my meetup.

3 dudes met me at St. Patrick and we walked into the station. They were just laughing that I don't trust them etc...Went pretty smoothly other than the fact we got kicked out by the officers for just doing the transaction in their premises "since they would be condoning this"

The buyers looked at the goods and receipt, I counted the $1100 and dipped. 

Came back from my meetup.

3 dudes met me at St. Patrick and we walked into the station. They were just laughing that I don't trust them etc...Went pretty smoothly other than the fact we got kicked out by the officers for just doing the transaction in their premises "since they would be condoning this"

The buyers looked at the goods and receipt, I counted the $1100 and dipped. 

That seems like a good price. What size was it?

Size 10. Just wanted a quick sale.

Seems like Kijiji prices are nearing that point now, early in the week most were at $1500-$2000. Wonder how much these will settle at.

It's a vibrant orange.  I don't think it's that bad. I actually like it because it makes the shoe pop

The shoe actually looks much better in person. I like it A LOT.

With that being said, anyone have a size 11.5 or 12 they're willing to trade for my size 11? If you're reselling the 11.5/12 there really isn't a big price difference. The 11 is too tight.

Think prices will just keep dropping...  early prices will always be higher as people will pay more for being impatient

Have another 3 pairs in hand ready for sale with receipts (7.5, 8, 10 ). Just picked them, serious folks only.

Last edited:

With that being said, anyone have a size 11.5 or 12 they're willing to trade for my size 11? If you're reselling the 11.5/12 there really isn't a big price difference. The 11 is too tight.

Yea the orange is amazing on this shoe, no pics do it justice. Glad I sized up .5 they def are tight.

I have a weird feeling when i try the shoes on. I'm a 10.5/11 guy and i got a pair of 10.5. Never got any yeezys previously nor any UBs, i find these tight but not super tight compare to my other shoes. (I wear a size 11.5 in foams lmao)
Need some more days to get used to this kinda fit.

Back
Top Bottom