Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was at sportshceck today, they had the red and black boosts for 209 and the uncaged ones , passed. Regretting it now, going to head back tomorrow and try and cop

Still Deep

Struck on the raffle but it's fine.  Money saved.  Going on vacation next week so maybe I'll pick up something then.

I copped the Hoody this morning off the OvO site, but I'm really worried about cancellations now... Hopefully I get a shipping email soon.

Need advise
Would you trade a DS Jordan 11 legend blue
For DS Jordan 5 black metallic
Straight up?

I have the Jordan 11 legend blue would that be fair for me or will I lose in this trade?

I personally didn't like the Legend Blue and would take the 5s anyday. I think many people slept on the 5s.

Last edited:
I personally didn't like the Legend Blue and would take the 5s anyday. I think many people slept on the 5s.

My guess is the price, $295 +tax for what was essentially a GR, is probably what stopped folks. Many are more willing to drop $300+ for yeezys, OVOs, etc. Simply because of their exclusivity

I have the Jordan 11 legend blue would that be fair for me or will I lose in this trade?
I saw metallic 5's on the shelf at eaton centre sportchek, not sure of the sizes but it's worth a try to call and see if you're hesitant on giving away your 11's.

Back
Top Bottom