Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

My instincts were right, and I pulled the trigger on resale this past Saturday...

I still can't believe they sold out :x

Even with limited releases there's at least one NTer here that gets through :smh:

I call it BS

I still can't believe they sold out
sick.gif

Even with limited releases there's at least one NTer here that gets through
mean.gif

I call it BS
Some of the guys in the states got multiple pairs through Nike. Wouldn't be too surprised if most of our stock ended up going there. 

paying 295+ tax is really making me second guess getting any more jordans. I like them but I don't wear them too often

I still can't believe they sold out
sick.gif

Even with limited releases there's at least one NTer here that gets through
mean.gif

I call it BS
roll.gif
One guy in the states just received a free second pair. He only ordered one but ended up receiving two from Nike, just saw it in the BT thread. 

:rofl: One guy in the states just received a free second pair. He only ordered one but ended up receiving two from Nike, just saw it in the BT thread. 

Those are NDC orders not NDCa orders.

We don't share inventory with the US. Our inventory comes from NikeEU

Those are NDC orders not NDCa orders.

We don't share inventory with the US. Our inventory comes from NikeEU
Yeah I know that's how its supposed to work but I don't know where our stocks been going lately. I'm still waiting on the OVO's as well. 

Quote:

I am still waiting on news for the solid grey UB 2.0s... One can wish.

adidas-ultra-boost-solid-grey-2016-1.jpg
I don't get it why do they call it one colour when there's a gradient... ???

BETTER YET WHY EVEN PUT A GRADIENT...

the version 1 greys kill these IMO
Version 1 Wool Grey, Mystery Grey, Metallic Silver >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm glad i copped those V1's before the hype and so I don't have to deal with these gradient prints...

I don't get it why do they call it one colour when there's a gradient... ???

BETTER YET WHY EVEN PUT A GRADIENT...

the version 1 greys kill these IMO
Version 1 Wool Grey, Mystery Grey, Metallic Silver >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm glad i copped those V1's before the hype and so I don't have to deal with these gradient prints...
I agree, 1.0 in comparison are so much better than 2.0's.  Even the core black 2.0 has dark navy hits on the toe box.  Those 3.0's that's supposed to release next year though, they're pretty sick.

I'm 24 lol

One thing I learned was that when you first get into shoe game you'll have a habit of trying to pick up every new release because I was like that back in HS and as you grow into this you'll realize you only need certain shoes and even then "need" is a strong word applied here because who really needs this many pair of shoes? Anyone else feel this way that has been in the game for a minute now? Sold a ton of J's on the cheap back in HS around Grade 11 and thinking now I would've came up with the profit
roll.gif
I went through that school of thought too. I didn't try for every release, but I learned to differentiate pairs I really loved vs. just liked or got caught up in hype over.

Some of the guys in the states got multiple pairs through Nike. Wouldn't be too surprised if most of our stock ended up going there. 
I would be considering their box labels are different from ours.  When you get stuff on Nike.ca, they come with the box labels with no MSRP tabs.  NDC (US) comes with box labels that have a USD MSRP tab.  Their pairs come from the Memphis distribution center.

I would be considering their box labels are different from ours.  When you get stuff on Nike.ca, they come with the box labels with no MSRP tabs.  NDC (US) comes with box labels that have a USD MSRP tab.  Their pairs come from the Memphis distribution center.
Thanks for the explanation, I wasn't aware of that fact. I haven't got anything from NikeCA yet. I'm just really hoping they don't butcher the top 3 release. I still haven't heard anything back about my question to them about the OVO's either. 

Edit. Apparently they have no plans to release the OVO's any more lol

Last edited:
Toronto crew, keep or sell? I have mixed feelings because the 9 I traded for fits better than the 8.5 I had but I think my ankles are too skinny for City Socks so I'd have to rock em with a cuff that doesn't go over the ankle. So no joggers :frown: Thoughts?

Toronto crew, keep or sell? I have mixed feelings because the 9 I traded for fits better than the 8.5 I had but I think my ankles are too skinny for City Socks so I'd have to rock em with a cuff that doesn't go over the ankle. So no joggers :frown: Thoughts?
Unrelated. Are you looking to buy or trade for the EQT's? We can discuss via pm.

Last edited:

Look fine in that pic mate. I think they're the nicest of the City Socks tbh. However your pic doesn't show the skinniness of the ankle so can't call it
happy.gif

Hey fam,

Anyone been to the Adidas employee store lately? Looking for some Drose 7 PK boost and wondering if anyone has seen the PK or non-PK version there recently.

Thanks in advance!

Wear crew socks with them to help fill out the ankle part.  WM CS is a bulkier fit than regular CS's so you may see the ankle flare out more on them than other models.

Sell. Those look awful. When I first glanced at the pic, I thought you were wearing flip flops with socks.

Hey fam,

Anyone been to the Adidas employee store lately? Looking for some Drose 7 PK boost and wondering if anyone has seen the PK or non-PK version there recently.

Thanks in advance!
when i was there about 2 weeks ago i dont recall see any DRose 7s. i think they had one cw of the DRose 6 and xmas John Walls.

Sell. Those look awful. When I first glanced at the pic, I thought you were wearing flip flops with socks.
Damn it, can't be unseen. On Kijiji they go. Unless someone here wants them for retail (please delete if this is against the rules). 

To each their own, but they kinda look like watershoes on feet.

Back
Top Bottom