Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Is Yorkdale Champs doing the raffle? If so, not sure it's even worth the trip with them.
Call them, I'm not even gonna bother because I have no time to get down there today if the Raffle is just one day. Besides, Foot Locker raffles start Monday, would much rather sign up with them.

Call them, I'm not even gonna bother because I have no time to get down there today if the Raffle is just one day. Besides, Foot Locker raffles start Monday, would much rather sign up with them.
Yeah I'll wait for FTL too. Don't want to drive around just to get nothing again lol. 

You don't get to pick the colour? That's kinda weird. Is it possible that each store is getting one colourway?

You don't get to pick the colour? That's kinda weird. Is it possible that each store is getting one colourway?
They don't need to waste your time letting you pick a colour cuz nobody gonna win 
roll.gif
 All pears already accounted for. Oh opps, I think I'm getting them mixed up with Capsule and Sole Stop LOL.

They don't need to waste your time letting you pick a colour cuz nobody gonna win 
roll.gif
 All pears already accounted for. Oh opps, I think I'm getting them mixed up with Capsule and Sole Stop LOL.
I know a few people that have won from Solestop but never Capsule.  I had 2 friends that won TD's and a bunch of people on Facebook groups won V2's.  Need to keep in mind that they do worldwide raffles sometimes so international customers end up winning pairs.  Capsule is all local these days so you need to pick it up in store.

Okay I just signed up at Yonge/Dundas and Eaton Champs. Lineup outside the store at Eaton. As far as I know, signup is today only. Call Yorkdale and/or STC, they might be doing theirs today as well.

Also, Foot Locker locations are doing signups on Monday, with HOH Yonge CONFIRMED to be selling them as well.

Confirmed by whom?

I concur that solestop is legit with their raffle. I won White OG NMD and red Pharrells. 

Don't waste time and gas for Yorkdale Champs and Capsule though. 

So I've got another interesting Kijiji story to share. Long story short, nightmare seller asks me to meet her in Oakville, so I withdraw the money and head to Oakville. About 8 minutes away I get a call from her and she goes "Hey I can't meet you today. I left my keys at work and I can't get into my house. I've tried climbing through the windows and opening the back and side doors and I can't get in." :smh:  I honestly have no clue whether it's true or not but the story seems really weird. And then she goes can we meet later, I can come to you, I have to go to Sherway later.>:  So basically I drove to Oakville and back for nothing and now I'm waiting to see if she even bothers messaging me back, which I don't really think is going to happen. I'll keep you guys updated on the nonsense lol. 

:lol: since the topic of kijiji was brought up i remember i flaked on a buyer bad. Real ******* move. I was selling some raybans i had and dude hits up and we agree on a price. I was working graveyard shift so we set up a time in the AM like 30min after i got off work. Dude was coming from sauga or brampton or something and i was workibg in the west. So i waited for 30/45min and no answer from him. I figured he flaked so i said f it and drove home. As i get home he hits me so by then im in the east and i tell him he loafted but if he wants come to my area, he agrees. Again he takes too long so i end up laying in my bed cuz im so exhausted :lol: i wake up to my phone ringing off, pile of text msgs. I dunno why but in a daze of sleep i tell dude to come by the bldng smh, and he agrees. Tells me hell be there in 5. Ended up KOing and never went downstairs. Woke up hours later to a buncha texts that were along the lines of "man i waited outside for 30min" "damn bro u wasted my morning" :lol: i felt bad for dude but damn i was so tired.

Hope it wasnt none of yall :nerd:

If it was my deepest apologies

laugh.gif
since the topic of kijiji was brought up i remember i flaked on a buyer bad. Real ******* move. I was selling some raybans i had and dude hits up and we agree on a price. I was working graveyard shift so we set up a time in the AM like 30min after i got off work. Dude was coming from sauga or brampton or something and i was workibg in the west. So i waited for 30/45min and no answer from him. I figured he flaked so i said f it and drove home. As i get home he hits me so by then im in the east and i tell him he loafted but if he wants come to my area, he agrees. Again he takes too long so i end up laying in my bed cuz im so exhausted
laugh.gif
i wake up to my phone ringing off, pile of text msgs. I dunno why but in a daze of sleep i tell dude to come by the bldng smh, and he agrees. Tells me hell be there in 5. Ended up KOing and never went downstairs. Woke up hours later to a buncha texts that were along the lines of "man i waited outside for 30min" "damn bro u wasted my morning"
laugh.gif
i felt bad for dude but damn i was so tired.

Hope it wasnt none of yall
nerd.gif

If it was my deepest apologies
lmao it's pretty funny in hindsight but I feel pretty bad for him. Although when your're meeting someone you should be monitoring your phone, probably could've been avoided if he had just answered. Regardless at least you realize it was a ****** thing to do and you're apologetic about it. I guess he never ended up getting the glasses the next day? 
laugh.gif

lmao it's pretty funny in hindsight but I feel pretty bad for him. Although when your're meeting someone you should be monitoring your phone, probably could've been avoided if he had just answered. Regardless at least you realize it was a ****** thing to do and you're apologetic about it. I guess he never ended up getting the glasses the next day? :lol:

Lmao i mean not to make excuses but i was tired af. I was working 12am-8am at the time but still i shouldnt have done that to dude, i shoulda just told him later in the day. But once i hit mt bed it was a wrap. I waa banking on it being a smooth transaction time wise. We meet up shortly after i finished work then i go home and pass out

Lmaoo hell naw i never heard from him again. I lowkey almost msged him again like "u still interested?" :lol: but i said i been enough of an ******* already. Poor guy came from peel region wasted his saturday morning.

Last edited:
lmao it's pretty funny in hindsight but I feel pretty bad for him. Although when your're meeting someone you should be monitoring your phone, probably could've been avoided if he had just answered. Regardless at least you realize it was a ****** thing to do and you're apologetic about it. I guess he never ended up getting the glasses the next day? :lol:

I might have been so apologetic that I would have given him a discount if he was still interested on the glasses...

Funny for you but I don't think it was funny for him :D

Lmao i mean not to make excuses but i was tired af. I was working 12am-8am at the time but still i shouldnt have done that to dude, i shoulda just told him later in the day. But once i hit mt bed it was a wrap. I waa banking on it being a smooth transaction time wise. We meet up shortly after i finished work then i go home and pass out

Lmaoo hell naw i never heard from him again. I lowkey almost msged him again like "u still interested?"
laugh.gif
but i said i been enough of an ******* already. Poor guy came from peel region wasted his saturday morning.
Yeah I get that, I've done the night shift before. No way you're staying awake once you're laying down 
laugh.gif

I might have been so apologetic that I would have given him a discount if he was still interested on the glasses...

Funny for you but I don't think it was funny for him
happy.gif
lol I agree

Yeah, I know somebody who has won from the EC one too, and I've personally won from the Yonge St location before.
Same i know somebody who won belugas from EC Champs, and i personally won from STC Champs. Believe its just YD that is shady as ****

Called champs at STC and i was told they're not doing raffles today, but called STC footlocker as well and they said that champs should be doing it. Can anybody confirm is STC is doing raffles

Back
Top Bottom