Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Personally I think that's very overpriced, I went through kijiji when someone mentioned here that there are a bunch of people already listing them. I have a hard time believing he has offers of 800 already. Regardless the cheapest ones are absurdly expensive. These ones are going to be retail or nothing for me. I don't know how people pay resale on Yeezys. Insane...

I'm with you, the resale prices on yeezys in general is bonkers. I don't know how people do it, it'll be a cold day in hell before I pay those prices. Retail or bust for me.

oh that... thought you meant a completely different shoe.  Chairs have been set up since Tuesday.
Went to Exlcu yesterday and didnt see any chairs out front.. I think someone had mentioned maybe they handed out wristbands due how cold it has been past 3 days. 

Went to Exlcu yesterday and didnt see any chairs out front.. I think someone had mentioned maybe they handed out wristbands due how cold it has been past 3 days. 
I think you're right because there's already people posting on Kiji that they are getting them there. Could be back door I guess, but dumb to post about.

I think you're right because there's already people posting on Kiji that they are getting them there. Could be back door I guess, but dumb to post about.
People don't care, I remember I saw that all over Kijiji for the Jordan 6 Pinnacle release. Majority said they got them from Exclucity and they had the bags to prove it. 

Any luck on the raffles bro? 
I'm with you, the resale prices on yeezys in general is bonkers. I don't know how people do it, it'll be a cold day in hell before I pay those prices. Retail or bust for me.
Yeah I paid resale once on my first pair of Jordans, stupid decision. 

Last edited:
^ no calls from anywhere yet. how about you?

Announcing FCFS and then handing out wristbands the first night is stupid. 

^ no calls from anywhere yet. how about you?

Announcing FCFS and then handing out wristbands the first night is stupid. 
No I didn't enter anywhere mostly because I just didn't want to make the trip downtown. I only entered the online ones but I saw how many places you entered, I was hoping you got one. There are still a few more calls/emails from the online raffles going out today though so there's still hope for us lol. 

People are wild for lining up for tomorrow in this weather. 
Yeah these shoes are really important to some people 
laugh.gif
. I can't understand it but whatever, to each his own. 

People don't care, I remember I saw that all over Kijiji for the Jordan 6 Pinnacle release. Majority said they got them from Exclucity and they had the bags to prove it. 
What posting the shoes with bags ahead of the release date? That is dumb.

Exclu has been hosting those campers since Tuesday.

They sit in the store and chill during business hours, exclu even buys pizza for them to eat.

There were at least 10 "campers" sitting inside when I went in yesterday

They sit in the store and chill during business hours, exclu even buys pizza for them to eat.

Come to think of it, you are right. I do remember like 10 guys sitting inside just chilling when I went to sign up.

Sad life 
laugh.gif

Who the hell has that much time to waste for like $500?

Who the hell has that much time to waste for like $500?
I don't think exclucity cares about customer limits. Maybe yeezys are different but I've seen people selling quite a few pairs of limited releases from them. Could be worth it if they're grabbing like 3 or 4 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom