Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know what time Champs Yonge St. opens tomorrow?

Been trying to call all day and all I get is a busy signal.

Thanks!

Dude, why is your package in Scarborough? I swear the sort facility for mail going to Brampton addresses is in Mississauga. I would contact Canada Post if I were you.

None of my packages have ever been to Scarborough from Nike.ca
I know I found it weird too. I called them and their reasoning was that they're very busy right now and their larger processing facility is in Scarborough so it may have gone there because the one in Mississauga was full. According to her she sees no delay in her system and that it should be here today, Monday at the latest. To be honest though, I don't believe it. I think something is wrong because it was at the Mississauga processing facility and then it went to Scarborough so I think something is wrong. She didn't really seem to know what she was saying and it just seemed like she was going off the same tracking info that I had. Just going to wait until Monday and go from there. I hope she's right though, I see no reason for them to go to Scarborough. 

Maybe it got processed in Sauga and now its processing in Scarborough? 

Don't see why that would be the case because he resides in Brampton like me.

Unless he got it shipped to a different address, in that case, disregard what I said lol.

Last edited:
Don't see why that would be the case because he resides in Brampton like me.

Unless he got it shipped to a different address, in that case, disregard what I said lol.
No I got them shipped to Brampton. Even the end destination on the tracking page says Brampton,ON so I'm not sure what they're up to over there at Canada Post
laugh.gif
. Hope I get my shoes. 

I know I found it weird too. I called them and their reasoning was that they're very busy right now and their larger processing facility is in Scarborough so it may have gone there because the one in Mississauga was full. According to her she sees no delay in her system and that it should be here today, Monday at the latest. To be honest though, I don't believe it. I think something is wrong because it was at the Mississauga processing facility and then it went to Scarborough so I think something is wrong. She didn't really seem to know what she was saying and it just seemed like she was going off the same tracking info that I had. Just going to wait until Monday and go from there. I hope she's right though, I see no reason for them to go to Scarborough. 

That's weird for sure, why would it be in Mississauga sort facility, and then sent to a different sort facility that's further away from the destination? Even if mississauga is full, I'm sure everything being delivered is in a queue according to what enters the facility first.

I hope you get your shoes asap, at least you know they exist.

That's weird for sure, why would it be in Mississauga sort facility, and then sent to a different sort facility that's further away from the destination? Even if mississauga is full, I'm sure everything being delivered is in a queue according to what enters the facility first.

I hope you get your shoes asap, at least you know they exist.
Yeah that's what I asked her, seemed odd that it was backtracking and her response was that it's still in the general area and it's a much bigger processing center so I just didn't want to argue with her. I could tell I was getting generic answers. They've got until Monday before I start to get annoyed. 

Yeah that's what I asked her, seemed odd that it was backtracking and her response was that it's still in the general area and it's a much bigger processing center so I just didn't want to argue with her. I could tell I was getting generic answers. They've got until Monday before I start to get annoyed. 
Mississauga location is right by the airport, so it's likely that things that come internationally get sent there and then redistributed for sorting (which is why it's in Scarb now). Also, if it wasn't "Out for Delivery" with the driver this morning, the chances that it's going to come today are very, very slim. 

Last edited:
Heads up, Adidas Queens is sending their emails right now or idk if they send it in one batch

Last edited:

You're getting your shoes f'sure. Everything normally goes to Sauga. My boy works for CP and Sauga is the biggest sorting facility. Breathe easy. It's funny cause I work a couple buildings down from the Richmond Hill sorting facility, but mine is in Sauga. Will arrive Monday. You'll be straight, man.

Anyone know what time Champs Yonge St. opens tomorrow?

Been trying to call all day and all I get is a busy signal.

Thanks!
Either 9:30 or 10 AM
I spoke with them on the call yday and went in the store today and confirmed that pick up time is 9am-3pm.  Now w the snow storm that's supposed to come down tonight into tomorrow, don't be surprised if they don't open doors till well past 9am

I spoke with them on the call yday and went in the store today and confirmed that pick up time is 9am-3pm.  Now w the snow storm that's supposed to come down tonight into tomorrow, don't be surprised if they don't open doors till well past 9am
Thanks man!

if you can't get through on the phone, google is your best friend and is open 24/7...
Googling Champs Yonge St. directs it to the one in TEC.

Anyone know where I can get some Nike Tech Fleece for below retail? I know The Bay is currently having a sales but I missed my size.

FYI, EC Footlocker has the navy UB 3.0 in store.  Yonge St Champs has Women UB 3.0 in Triple White and Core Black for those looking

Mississauga location is right by the airport, so it's likely that things that come internationally get sent there and then redistributed for sorting (which is why it's in Scarb now). Also, if it wasn't "Out for Delivery" with the driver this morning, the chances that it's going to come today are very, very slim. 

Yup.

I'm in Brampton as well & I've had a couple packages do the same in the past, including one around this busy time last year. Threw me off initially but there shouldn't be anything to worry about, everything's always turned out fine. Hopefully it can make it to your post office early enough Monday; otherwise you'll probably get it on Tuesday.

Just got a call for a size 11 at Champs Yonge. I thought it was a wrap for FL/Champs. Im very surprised.

Shipping is definitely all EFFED up. I sold a pair of sneakers on like December. 2nd or 3rd. Shipped them right away and the tracking basically said delivery was supposed to be estimated for Dec. 13. It's the 16th today and there's just been a ? as the status for the last like 4-5 days. I'm just chalking it up to the fact that it's the holiday season and shipping is notorious for being messed up due to the volume of packages.

Shipping is definitely all EFFED up. I sold a pair of sneakers on like December. 2nd or 3rd. Shipped them right away and the tracking basically said delivery was supposed to be estimated for Dec. 13. It's the 16th today and there's just been a ? as the status for the last like 4-5 days. I'm just chalking it up to the fact that it's the holiday season and shipping is notorious for being messed up due to the volume of packages.
Yeah I guess that's what it is. It's okay, I'll just wait till next week. Sucks that these Yeezys fall right into that busy holiday period though. Hopefully shipping won't get messed up on those if I get a pair. 

does anyone think that sometimes these whites look like the green/olives ?

From detailed real life photos they look cream IMO.

I'd be interested in a cliff notes as to WHY there is this level of hype? What's special about Kanye?

Love him or hate him he's a pop culture icon. Anything attached to his name garners hype. No further explanation needed.

Bunch of people getting adidas emails now. Check your emails. 

I did not get one. 

I must've done something bad the past 2 months because these Ls I'm taking. Got to be karma for something. :lol: :smh:

EDIT: My friend won a pair from adidas, just got the email about 30 mins ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom