Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Looks online according to the calendar.

My order a couple weeks back for one shoe also came in a huge box

Went back to vm, and strangely, the clearance rack went fro 30 off yesterday to 20 off today.

20 off hash still.

At foot locker, they had the ub uncaged

Forgot to mention FL on yonge near EC had one odd pair of oreo UB left. Unfortunately for most of us its sz13.

Last edited:

Thanks for the link

And on the topic of Space Jams, is it easy to buy from FTL? Heard there's a lot cancellations and wonder if it takes a long time to deal with if they do cancel them.
They do a lot of cancellations yes, not sure about their inventory from this restock but if they do cancel yours, from experience your refund gets back to your fairly quickly. If you don't see your funds, you can always talk to their reps online or even phone them about it.

FTL Yeezy raffles are Monday only til 6 PM. Sq1, Ydale, HOH Yonge and Eaton.

Not entirely sure about Champs yet but it looks like Eaton Centre is holding two day raffles, Monday and Tuesday.

Space Jam raffle at FTL is Tuesday only til 6, at the usual stores that do raffles.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for the olive NB 247 - they are oddly $10 cheaper on J Crew - free shipping to Canada.

My size was sold out on NB Canada

Do we know stock levels on the Yeezys release? I heard that they are more limited than the previous released colourways

Last edited:
Cdubs - did you order your normal size in them ? Couldn't find much info on sizing but saw some video from Sean go on YouTube and he recommended half size down

Anyone interested in Ultra Boost Trace Cargo LTD size 11 pm me

Caged olive colour

Last edited:
Anyone pick up the royalty 4s ? Just ordered a pair from nike, saw them in person and didnt mind them (considering everyones hating on em), i just dont know if ill keep em yet with the 13s coming in two weeks and then some foams dropping in the next few months.. Kinda still on the fence with em still

Anyone pick up the royalty 4s ? Just ordered a pair from nike, saw them in person and didnt mind them (considering everyones hating on em), i just dont know if ill keep em yet with the 13s coming in two weeks and then some foams dropping in the next few months.. Kinda still on the fence with em still
I ordered a pair from nike as well, however I haven't received the shipping email yet...any idea when I'll get that? 

Back
Top Bottom